• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

When You Come Out Of The Storm, You Won't Be The Same Person That Walked In w/ DarkxAngelxIan only

SassyWildHorseTKO

Sassy Wild Horse
You live in a small town where no one actually talks to each other. You mainly keep to yourself, only talking to your family members. What happens when the school that was so familiar to you shuts down? When you get forced into a massive private school in the middle of a huge city. How quickly will you adjust to this new way of living? The kids here are pretty much the definition of preppy. Well at least, in your opinion they are. You're not used to school uniforms, dressing up, being formal and whatever else it may be that goes along with a private school. @DarkxAngelxRollins

clifton-college_3375148b.jpg

It gets worse. The school is a boarding school, you have to live with the people who are so much different that you. Good luck with your new roommate you're gonna need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jc Jc was moving into his room. He was not looking forward going into this new school. This school was way too big for his liking, especially considering he had to deal with people who were way different than himself. He threw his bag on one of the beds, not even caring if it was his or not before digging through his bag to find his cigarettes. He found his pack and pulled it out before grabbing his lighter from his pocket. He started smoking shortly after leaning against the wall. He looked around the room wondering, who would be his roommate.

Blake Blake sighed pulling his suitcase into his room. He looked back at his sister before waving at her, letting her know she could go to her dorm. His sister was overprotective of him. He kinda liked it honestly, it made him have a sense of security honestly. He put his bag onto the bed that was clearly not taken and unpacked his things putting them in the dresser under his bed. At this point, he just wanted to get this school year over with. He had a feeling he and his roommate would get along just perfectly.

Kendrick Kendrick had just moved into his room and gotten all of his things put away before digging into his bag to find his medications. He opened his bag and grabbed his pill bottle before taking both his medicine for depression and for ADD. He then shoved his meds back into his bag. He had to pretty much keep it a secret he had medicine like this, considering a lot of people in colleges try to buy ADD medicine to keep themselves going to study or whatever. He sighed and put his clothes away into the dresser turning to face the door when he heard it shut. "Uh hey...." he said slowly to the man who was clearly his roommate.

Last edited:
Reed Reed smiled as he was walking down to his room carrying his stuff. He noticed the door was opened slightly so he knew his roommate got there before him. He pushed the door open a little and immediately wanted to close it, he plugged his nose as he walked in there. He looked over to where the stench was coming and scoffed. "Oh just fucking great," he said. It's going to be one hell of school year. He put his stuff on the other bed sadly since he wanted the bed JC took.

Brandon Brandon was hoping to get a roommate relatively close to what he was looking for, a person who acted like him, dressed like him and so on and so forth. He took a deep breath and walked in here looking over to see the complete opposite of him. A tall, scrawny kid wearing a beanie. He contained himself from walking over to him and taking that thing right off his head. Luckily he got there before Blake did so he got the bed he wanted. He didn't say a word to him as he sat on the bed.

Jasper "Hi" Jasper said trying not to sound rash. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now, all he wanted to do was unpack and take a nap. He didn't want to be around any of these pathetic assholes, the preps ran this school so they have no business being here. He just doesn't understand why they had to come here, because their school shut down? That's not their problem. He had a feeling Kendrick was hiding something the moment he walked in that room and he was going to find out what it is.

Jc Jc looked over at Reed rolling his eyes. "What's your fucking problem?" he asked. He adjusted his shirt pulling it down farther before unpacking the rest of his things. He sighed before sitting on the edge of his bed and laying on his back staring at the ceiling. This kid was the complete opposite of him, why the hell did they have to share a room? Stupid fucking budget cuts happening left and right caused their school to shut down. He honestly thought it was utterly ridiculous

Blake Blake glanced over at Brandon when he walked in and frowned lightly. He already felt awkward enough; this didn't help anything. "Uh can I help you?" he asked. He was going to try and make the most out of this; he felt as if this whole school year would consist of this guy degrading him. "You're seriously wearing a coat and tie the fist day?" he asked, it wasn't that he cared, but he was curious as to why.

Kendrick Kendrick looked down chewing his lip. "Um...which bed do you want?" he asked. He threw his bag off to the side, not even thinking about the fact that he didn't zip it, and his meds would roll out. He cursed under his breathe before picking up both prescription bottles and putting them back in his bag. He zipped up his bag quickly and looked at Jasper.

Last edited:
Reed "You're smoking which is problem number one," Reed said. He didn't want to deal with his bullshit the rest of the school but hey if the grandmaster what's to run this school into the ground then he can deal with that issue. He unpacked some of his stuff putting them into his dresser. He was going to spend as much time out of the dorm room as he could this year.

Brandon "Yes I am," Brandon said. "You always gotta look good and I'm your roommate," he added smirking. He walked around the room finding places where he can put his other stuff without mixing them in with Blake's. He glanced down at his dresser and chuckled lightly. "Is everything you own black?" he asked. He is going to let up on him a little as the school year goes now but for right now, he's gonna have as much fun as he can.

Jasper Jasper chuckled and crossed his arms. "You might want to be careful with those," he said. He didn't know if he is abusing them or was planning on selling them but either way it's not going to turn out well for him. There has been a history of kids who almost overdosed on those kinds of pills and ended up in the hospital. He grabbed his bag and put it on the bed next to the window. "I want this one," he said answering Kendrick's question from earlier.

Jc Jc smirked shaking his head. "There's more than one problem?" he asked. He honestly didn't care, not like he would be seeing his roommate that much anyway. Once this semester started he would be out of the room as much as possible, then again so would this kid probably. "Don't worry you won't be seeing me much anyway," he said. He sat back up and put his hat on as well as the bandana over his mouth. He doesn't know why he does it, just something he always liked doing.

Jc Blake rolled his eyes. Dear god, this kid is a fucking douchebag and talk about entitlement. "You honestly think you have the right to comment on the clothes I wear?" he asked. He always found it funny how people thought they could but in on others lives. "Listen it's my life, my rules," he stated. "You can't tell me anything got it?" He honestly didn't care if this kid tried to help him or whatever but calling him out for what he wears is ridiclous

Kendrick "I have to take them, I have depression and ADD," Kendrick said almost instantly knowing what Jasper must have thought he had them for. He shook his head slowly before putting his bags on the bed that was away from the window. It felt weird; he felt as though he knew this kid from somewhere. He was almost positive he never saw him before, but something about him felt so familiar, almost comforting. He put his bag under his desk before unpacking his other things, then sitting down.

Last edited:
Reed Reed looked up and down at Jc and scoffed. "There is a lot of problems," he said. He didn't know he was living with a thug now great. All he wanted to do is get out of the room with all the smoke being everywhere and meet up with his friends. They were probably having the same problems as him and pretty sure none of them were getting along with each other. If the grandmaster thinks pairing everyone up like this is a good idea then he's going to get a big wake up call.

Brandon Brandon shrugged. "I just think its nice to have some color," he said smirking. "I can tell you anything I want because you can't do anything about it," he said. He was getting in his face now. "Oh and by the way this is my room too so you need to keep this place clean or we're going to have a lot more problems then we have already," he said. This was going to be a very long semester. He turned his back to him putting some of his stuff anyway.

Jasper "Alright," Jasper said. He wasn't in the mood to unpack everything right now so he was going to do some now and some later. He kept glancing over at Kendrick, for some reason it felt awkward being in the room with him. Not because they just met but because he just seems so much familiar. He just needed to clear his head at the moment. "I'll be right back," he said before walking over to the door.

Jc Jc rolled his eyes before smirking. "A lot of problems?" he questioned. He shook his head slowly before getting off of his bed and walking towards Reed. "You and your school are every single one of them," he said. If it wasn't for this stupid school being a boarding school, he wouldn't be living with this twat. He coulnd't believe he got stuck with some stuck-up prep who probably wouldn't know what to do if daddy's money ran low. He grew up getting every little thing handed to him, so what would he do if his father stopped giving him money? "And what would you do without your parents money?" he asked, "at least I was raised to appreciate money," he said.

Blake Blake shook his head before smirking at the comment about having some color. "My shirts have color on them, the designs have color therefore, your argument is invalid," he stated. He stepped back when Brandon got his face narrowing his gaze. It was bad enough he had adjustment disorder, this guy was clearly not going to be any help with the anxiety he gets from life changing events. "Back the fuck off," he muttered.

Kendrick Kendrick nodded before looking down. He sat down on his bed before sighing lightly. It was so weird, he felt like he knew Jasper, but he wasn't sure how. He could've sworn he never saw the kid before. Yet, something about him seemed so familar almost comforting. He got off his bed before putting his medication away. He put both pill bottles into one of his drawers. He stretched out before closing his eyes. He didn't think he was going to mind his roommate, he had a feeling they would get along quite well honestly.

Last edited:
Reed Reed shoved JC lightly. "For your information I don't get money for everything I have to work for it," he said. Even though his parents were paying for his school, he still has to find a job so he can pay for anything else he needs at school. "And I don't know why you're in the place anyway but its not too late to drop out so you don't have to deal with me anymore," he added.

Brandon Brandon scoffed before backing up. "Whatever," he said walking over to his bed. He kind of felt bad for the kid, he didn't know why he was there and honestly he didn't want to know. He was going to leave him alone for a while before things get ugly. He grabbed some money from his bag and the keys to his room just in case Blake was going to leave the room. He just needed some time away from him and get some coffee.

Jasper Jasper sat down on one of the chairs in the lounge area which is close to his room. He took a deep breath leaning as far back as he could. Why the hell was that kid so familiar? He knew he didn't have a brother since he's lived in a house with his parents for practically his whole life. He wasn't the kind of person to starting liking somebody the moment he laid eyes on them but Kendrick was different.

Jc Jc rolled his eyes before glaring at Reed. "Because unlike you, I have to go to school to get a better job so I can support my family!" he shouted. He had enough of this kid at this point. He hated the fact that this kid was drilling him. "You know nothing about me jackass so get off my ass," he said coldly. He laid down on his bed burying his face in his pillow. He didn't want to think about how things were going on at home without him there. His mother is paralyzed so she can't really take care of the family, so it was left to Jc. He had to get a job to support his family and get food and water put on the table for them.

Blake Blake shook his head before sitting on his bed. He pulled out his laptop before scrolling through his twitter feed. He didn't know what else to do at this point. He closed his eyes before taking a deep breahte. He just wanted this school your to end. Hopefully next year he could room with someone he actually liked. He didn't want to think about this kid or having to live with him at this point. Maybe things would get better as the year went on. He sighed looking around the room before sighing. "Why am I stuck with this kid..." he muttered.

Kendrick Kendrick played with his sleeve for awhile before laying in bed and closing his eyes. He was exhausted after the move, he fell asleep almost instantly. He slept for awhile clutching the blankets close to his chest. He didn't know why but he always felt like something was missing in his life and now that he was with Jasper, he felt like he was fine. He honestly wasn't all to sure why.

Last edited:
Reed Reed shook his head. He was starting to feel bad for this kid just from what he just told him. Was he going to stop bagging on him? No, not enough for him to want to leave at least and he can be compassionate when he wants to be. This place was a very expensive boarding school so what the hell is he doing here? "Who is paying for you to go to this school since you know your mother can't do anything?" he asked smirking.

Jasper After about half and hour Jasper finally headed back to his room. He walked in slowly realizing that Kendrick was sleeping. He smiled at him and sat down on his bed. For some odd reason he wanted to lay with Kendrick on his bed and cuddle with him, somehow it just felt right to him. He shook off the idea before putting his headphones in to listen to music.

Jc Jc glared at Reed before shaking his head. He didn't even answer Reed before storming out of the dorm, slamming the door shut. "Fuck off already!" he shouted. He shoved his hands in his pockets before walking out of the building before sitting on the ground and hugging his knees. He sighed heavily burying his face in them before he started crying. He hated people that had to do that type of shit why was it any of htis businees who was paying for him? It shouldn't mean a thing to him. He sighed heavily before sniffling. "I fucking hate everyone," he muttered.

Kendrick Kendrick heard the door the dorm open and turned slightly in his sleep. He didn't want to bother Jasper right now, so he just tried to go back to sleep again. He laid for awhile probably about half an hour before turning to face Jasper. "Hey..." he said quietly. He rubbed his eyes smilng softly. He sat up slowly and stretched out. "What's up?" he asked casually.

Last edited:
Noah Noah was still carrying his stuff around because he wasn't in the mood to deal with his roommate, hell he didn't even want to be at this snobby school at all. He was trying to avoid people as much as could for right now until he has to go to his room. He was walking almost to a dead end when he saw a familiar face and he really stands out with that hair so he was easy to spot. He seemed upset so he walked over to him. "Hey JC," he said smiling lightly,

Jasper Jasper took the headphones out of his ears and looked over at Kendrick. "Nothing really bored," he said. He didn't want his friends knowing that he was getting along with someone like this or they would be bagging on him for a very long time. He wanted to go grab lunch or something but he'd feel bad if he left him alone in the room with nothing to do.

Jc Jc looked up when he heard someone talking to him. "Hi...." he said softly. He rested his head on his knees keeping his gaze on the floor. He wasn't sure what he was going to do all this semester it sucked, he had been working a full time job and going to school for the longest time. It was something he was so adjusted to at this point and now he wasnt going to be working at all. It honestly didn't feel right to him at this point. "What's ups?" He finally asked.

Kendrick Kendrick nodded slowly before stretching. "Cool...." he said softly. He looked down before holding his stomach when it started growling. "...I'm kinda hungry," he added after awhile practically whispering. He felt awkward feeliing so close to this kid. He barely knew him.

Last edited:
Noah Noah sat down next to him and shrugged. "Just walking around," he said. He knew this kid well enough to know that something was wrong and he was upset about something. "What's wrong?" he asked. He really doesn't talk to people besides is friends, he tends to have a short temper when it comes to assholes so he shows compassionate towards people he cares about.

Jasper Jasper bit his lip and finally caved in because he was hungry as well. He sat up and rubbed his arm. "Do you want to go grab lunch?" he asked. Kendrick might not be comfortable with it but it was worth a shot. Let's just hope he's friends don't spot him out with him, he'll never hear the end of it.

Jc Jc sighed before stretching out and looking at Noah. "My roommates being a total ass," he said slowly. He wasn't sure what to say about the whole topic other than he was practically trashing his mother for her medical problems. He didn't understand how someone could be so heartless, in all honesty Jc was a douchebag but he would never to something like that. "He was practically bashing my mom since she can't work," he said slowly. He could feel the anger buidling up inside of him, honestly he would probably end up in fight with Reed before things got better.

Kendrick Kendrick nodded slowly chewing his lip. "Uh...sure," he said softly. He knew at this point he needed to get food, he wasn't too sure how going out with one of the preps would go over with his friends. He was just going to hope they didn't see him. He got up before grabbing his wallet to go to the commons for dinner. "Are we gonna go to commons or off campus?" he asked. He was just curious to know if he needed cash or if he could use his meal points.

Last edited:
Noah Noah stood up quickly and shook his head. "Oh hell no do I have to go in there and beat the shit out of him?" he asked. He didn't even know this guy and he was fed up with him already. You never joke about someone who has a disability. If JC wasn't going to do something about it then he will, he doesn't care how much trouble he'll get into he wanted to protect the only few friends that he has in any situation.

Jasper Jasper stood up and glanced over at Kendrick as he was picking up his wallet. "Um....off campus," he said. That way there's a better chance of them not being seen together. Its rare for anybody to go off campus for lunch in this place on the first day because of the jetlag and they don't feel like driving a few miles so they walk to commons. He grabbed his keys and wallet from the desk before smiling at him. "My treat," he said.

Jc Jc shook his head getting up as well. "I'll take care of it," he said. He hugged Noah lightly before smiling. "Thanks..." he said. It was nice to know that some people would always have his back, but others just simply won't care. It was something he would have to get used to. He was so used to the idea of always having people have his back, because everybody new everybody in their hometown. Now that they were here? Those things were obviously going to change drastically.

Kendrick Kendrick nodded at his comment about going off campus. It would probably be better in the long run, people wouldn't see them hanging out together. He put his wallet his pocket before shaking his head. "You aren't paying for my lunch," he said casually. "I barely know you," he added. He would feel weird making the kid he just met pay for his lunch, even though he barely did have any money. He sighed lightly before stretching. "I can pay for myself..." he said slowly, he wasn't really sure how much cash he had on himbe he knew he needed more for later on, so getting a job wouldn't be a bad idea.

Last edited:
Noah Noah hugged Jc back smirking. "No problem bro," he told him. He knows what this kid has been through in life and honestly it kind of sucks that he's here. If it wasn't for their stupid school shutting down none of them would be here right now. "If you need anything just let me know," he added putting his hands in his pockets. He was looking around to see where his dorm was because he got tired of carrying his stuff.

Jasper Jasper sighed. "Fine....but it was my idea so I thought I'd offer," he said smiling lightly. Technically, he was too chicken to ask him to go out to eat so until he heard him whisper that he was hungry because he was hungry as well. He was right though he shouldn't be paying for a kid he just met but he has a massive crush on him.

Jc Jc smiled lightly before shaking his head. "Want help moving your shit in?" he asked casually. He was tired of being outside at this point, he loved nature but he could only handle so much of it in one day. He was certain that he could help Noah move in and then go back to his dorm and HOPEFULLY be alone in there at least long enough to fall asleep. He honestly just didn't want to see his roommate again today.

Kendrick Kendrick nodded slowly. He walked out of the dorm and towards downtown campus. They had plenty of options to eat down there, except most of these places didn't take the meal plan for whatever stupid reason. "Yeah.....I know," he said quietly. He thought he should be fine to eat off campus, he should still have money on his card. At least he thought he did. What sucked about there home town was there wasn't many places for teens to work so it was difficult to find a job.

Last edited:
Noah Noah nodded swatting a bug away, one of the reason he rarely ever stays outside. "Sure that'd be great," he said that way he could stop him from punching somebody in the face. Whoever his roommate is will get one hell of a treat this semester because he doesn't mess around with anybody's bullshit. He'll do whatever he wants when he wants.

Jasper Jasper was looking around at the huge crowd of people, all the jocks with cheerleaders and preps with their girlfriends. In all honestly, Kendrick stood out because he was so out of place. He looked over at him and shrugged. "So what do you want to eat?" he asked. He doesn't even know what he likes to eat, but likely there is a ver variety of food options to serve everybody's needs.

Jc Jc nodded grabbing one of Noah's bags. He helped him get the bag to his dorm room before tossing it to the floor. He wasn't all to sure who is rooommate would be. Honestly, it couldn't be worse than who he was stuck with. He didn't really want to think about his asshole roommate right now. I guess none of it really matters right now anyway. He looked over at the side of the room that was taken. "Whoever your with keeps the room clean," he stated.

Kendrick Kendrick shrugged slowly. There was so many places downtown for them to eat at, it would be hard to pick one. He chewed his lip for a mintue trying to think of where they could go. "Ah...chipotle?" he asked. He didn't know if Jasper would like mexican food, but he was definitely in the mood for it at this point. He hated taco bell but loved chipotle which was weird. He never really thought much of it though. Taco Bell was literally fast food, Chipotle was more like Subway than a fast food restaurant. It's still "fast food" it just tastes better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back