• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom When the Man-Made’s Take Over (A Steven Universe RP) {Still Looking!}

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
The Kindergarden- a place lost to time, holding the secrets to how our beloved species of gems are created. Dr. Malum, a scientist with plans of power, with the knowledge needed to crack the codes of Homeworld technology. A group of no-bodies, soon to have their lives changed forever by man-made gem-kind.

Hello all! I’ve been very interested in the idea of man-made gems, or Cubic Zirconia gems, in the world of Steven Universe. What would happen if gem technology and power were to be placed into humans? Would it work? Would it bring destruction? Or would it bring something else much greater?

I’m looking for small group of CZ gems, and for people to play the Canon characters, as the Crystal Gems are bound to find out about these human gems at some point. And, since I haven’t done a group RP in a while, I would love to have Co GM with me on this to help keep the RP going . If you’re interested, comment below and tag me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back