• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When the Lights Go Off

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
No, this is not a horror. Not in the least bit.

This is an idea I have had for a while. If anyone knows about me, you know I played Division I college football, am a USMC 2nd Lieutenant Veteran Fighter Pilot, graduated college, and a father all at the ripe age of 23. But where did I start?

In high school (well not really for me, since my school didn't have a football team and I had to play for summer leagues) there are a lot of athletes who get a bunch of attention and walk around the school almost like Gods. This may not be true everywhere, but down here in the land of Dixie where football is king, it is particularly true.

What happens to the players we love so dearly..basketball, baseball, soccer, football, etc. when the lights go off? They're just regular people, right? They mistakes, get mad, struggle with tests..etc along with dealing with the pressure of being premiere in their sports.

So my idea of this roleplay is to center around these players, kind of like the movie Friday Night Lights, except not limiting it to just the football players. I am very particular about plot, detail, and attention so this will be a detailed roleplay. It will take place in Atlanta, Georgia, a hub for diversity and success in the heart of dixie.

Any questions? Please ask here.

Lovely, when I get a little more interest, I'll start writing the roleplay up. Tell a friend who may be interested!

Laddies and lassies still not joined, kind of got it started but it's always open! Remember! I want it detailed and plot oriented, but I would people of all skills to join long as they stick to me rules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back