• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When the Devil lord's army got decimated (rp page)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
demon_castle_by_leawrocky_d5axqpc-fullview.jpg
The land of Darkan is feared throughout the world for good reason. Over seven hundred years ago Darkan was once the ancient homeland of the elves, the elf queen was to blame for Darkan becoming the demon wasteland it is known as today. In a effort to learn and master different magic, she opened a portal to a dark realm and signed a contract written by a powerful being. The elf queen unknowingly cursed her race and broke the barrier between the two realms...

After conquering what remained of the Elves and building Darkan, the Devil lord Ozik set his patient plans into motion...
In present day Darkan's borders have spread far,
The Dwarfen land of Stane, conquered...
The Beastkin land of Fawna, occupied...
Now the darkness reach the borders of Karma... Mankind losing hope as the armies of Darkan grow larger and spread further with each day.

Though unknown to the Devil's forces, humanity has been given a chance to fight back. The God's have sent champions to this doomed world! The God's created powerful weapons, granted tremendous abilities to these champions. With specific orders from the Gods to "save the world" these brave souls spread out into Karma to train and ready themselves for battle with evil.
The Devil's spies have witnessed the awesome power these champions have...
They rush towards Darkan to warn their master of these dangerous humans.
20211016_145355.jpg
"My king," the shadow bows to Ozik and continues.
"Sandro Orpheus and his undead army have been slain, a single boy was the one who did it my Lord!! The boy called down fire from the heavens! Blue flames my king... They fell like rain, general Orpheus tried in vain my lord"
Ozik knew Sandro had died as his contract burned to ashes, but to hear of the great undead general being defeated by a single human? A mere boy?!
Ridiculous, impossible to believe, but it was true...
None in service to the Devil can tell a lie and the ashes that was Sandro's contract proved what the shadow saw as truth.

Another shadow was quick to appear, "My dark Lord! The mighty minotaur has betrayed you! General Thadadeus and his warriors bow to a human woman!"
Ozik's stoic face cracked as a eyebrow raised slightly in a curious manner. "Impossible, no magic can break a Devil's contract."
But as the Devil snapped his fingers to summon said contract it was now a blank sheet...
"how... how can this be?!"
Ozik glared at Thadadeus's contract perplexed. After a brief moment the lord was back to his usual self, putting the contract away into his cloak he snapped his fingers once more to bring up the contracts of his generals. When he spoke the generals could hear his voice, a cloud of deep dark purple only they can see swiftly appears beside them
"My elite, i summon you to my throne room. I have need to speak with each of you immediately."
The two shadows dispersed as Ozik stood with his hands outstretched with a purple glow. One by one the generals warp infront of the demon king from a cloud of purple smoke...

Lalo was halfway through debauchery/dinner as the cloud appeared. The party fell to a worried hush as the naked vampire rose from a pile of bodies "keep going, I've my own concerns. I want you all drunk and festive when i return" Picking out a beautiful woman from a crowd of many gorgeous faces, Lalo takes the woman's hand and pulls her towards him. She awaits his fangs in a mix of anticipation, fear and arousal as Lalo draws closer towards her neck...

Letting the woman gently slump onto the floor, the king of night snapped his fingers and three vampire spawn appeared before him holding his effects. One with his attire of cloaks and furs along with his Voidblade, the other two just to carry Lalo's scythe quickly. The Nightman however was dressed and standing ready in a dark flash, wreathing himself in darkness complete with a shadow on his shoulder before stepping through the portal.
8d692083352436292bdc24d478429f1b-1.jpg
Arriving first Lalo wiped blood from his lips and bowed to his king as he arrived, "Lord Ozik."
Lalo stood straight and looked about to confirm his suspicions "master Sandro has fallen hasn't he? I felt his hold... vanish."
"I grieve this loss young Lalo, but I afford you no time for it... you will soon take Sandro's responsibility as your own."

Hidden in the shadow of his own cloak Lalo's lips widen into a confident smile "I shall summon countless Nightspawn in his honor Lord Ozik. They will outnumber master Sandro's armies threefold"
The Devil nods, waiting for his generals to arrive before speaking further. Despite having being summoned the generals are able to finish anything they may have been doing before walking into the Devil's cloud.
===================================
Make a entrance, once everyone has posted Ozik will give out orders and the game starts
Post order is 1 2 than you, meaning after you post let two others post before you go again. This may change, we can see how it goes.

If it matters Ozik is about 9ft tall, is addressed as "my king" "my lord"
"Demon lord Ozik" "king Ozik" or anything along those lines. When drunk Lalo calls him "Big boss" or "Demon cheese"
Currently you can be anywhere in this world, though Karma (the lands of humans) was delegated to Sandro, Thadadeus and Moltani. Who have been dealt with off-screen.
If you have questions ask on the ooc page, if I can clarify or describe something better let me know

Last edited:
When the Devil Lord’s message arrived, Telaelis was shouting at a small group of Lizardmen who had just roughly plopped down a pile of wood planks. “No, NO, NO! How many times have I told you oafs! You cannot just drop that like a sack of potatoes! I swear to the Devil Lord, if you keep this up you will all be food for Soulscream!” Telaelis bellowed, before unleashing a stream of elvish curses under his breath.

Telaelis’ attempt to build an ‘enhanced’ elvish manor in the wasteland of Darkan was not going well.

The curses only stopped flowing when Telaelis heard the Devil Lord’s voice, causing him to rotate towards the purple cloud. After listening to the Devil Lord’s command, Telaelis turned back towards the Lizardmen, “This will be delt with. Later.”. Having recovered his composure, Telaelis marched into the purple cloud.
Let us not keep Lord Ozik waiting, Telaelis thought to himself, perhaps he has realized his error in not assigning me to the invasion of Karma. After he warped through the portal, Telaelis kneeled in front of his master, “My lord, my blade is yours.”

1711315220387.png
Khazum-Holl.

Once, the crowning jewel of the dwarven realms, seat of the High King of the Dwarves and renowned citadel of Stane. It was here Kurgan Ironbeard did battle with and defeated the Goblin King (The First Goblin King, not to be confused with the 89 lesser chieftains and lords who claimed the mantle of 'Goblin King') and where the united clans stuck their pick axes to dig up the wealth of the realm beneath their feet. It was once said that dwarvenkind would only be laid low in the realm of Stane when Khazum-Holl fell, a tongue-in-cheek manner of bragging how Khazum-Holl could and would never fall.

Until it did.
The once stoic and noble edifices depicting ancient dwarven ancestors were graffitied and deformed. Great wooden effigies marred their faces, or their granite visages were splattered with an assortment of paints or worse. Ramshackle barricades and fortifications lined the walls of the once dwarven hold, as did spike after spike displaying the heads of its defenders. Within the Hold itself, the signs of battle long since past were still evident as the Greenskins made only the barest of efforts to repair the most critical parts. Now, its expansive halls were filled with the sounds of Greenskin yells and monstrous roars of beasts dragged within its confines. Even from up here, nearing the top of the hollowed mountain, one could hear the sounds of Goblin taskmasters screaming and snapping their whips at the slaves in the forges and mines bellow, the sounds echoing up the central elevator shaft towards the lookout near the peak.

Despite what should have been a moment of pride at what should have been the crown jewel of a Khan-Lords conquest, Grimrok Ironeater sat alone. While most orcs and all goblins would have claimed the Grand Throne Room as their primary resting place, there were few orcs and no goblins like Grimrok. No, he preferred the summit lookout due to the fact that very few Greenskins made the climb up the drafty and cold stairs to his place of rest. Very few Greenskins or servants of that damned Demon tallied in Grimroks company for long, less they find themselves making a very fast descent down the base of the mountain. The Warriors of the Ironeater Clan, some of the strongest Orcs within his horde grumbled and practiced somewhere nearby, close enough to jump into action but not so close as to incur Grimroks wrath, as those who were victims of one of his rages were not in his guard for long.

But mostly, Grimrok traced his gauntleted fingers across the metal face of Kingdom-Splitta as his mind wandered. The wind howled, biting at even his own rough hide. It was... peaceful.

"My elite, I summon you to my throne room. I have need to speak with each of you immediately."

Grimrok's head snapped up, a snarl on his face revealing rows of daggers like fangs. Had anyone been there, he would've split them in twain. Instead, there was merely a dark portal that appareted before him. A part of his mind snarled at the idea of being summoned like a dog, but the majority merely forced him onto his heavy, iron-clad feet and step through and into his... master's domain.

The largest portal created by Ozik rippled as a titanic figure stepped through it. An Orc, several heads taller than even most of his kind, stepped through and sneered at the assembling captains of the Devil Lord. Most of his body was encased in a suit of heavy black steel etched with glowing and evil runes, a tremendous and equally devilish looking axe gripped in one of its bulky gauntlets. The Orcs eyes shown with a red so intense that they almost glowed and what little of its skin was such a deep shade of green that it nearly jumped into black.

The Khan-Lord Grimrok Ironeater snarled once more as he turned to face the imposing sight of the Devil Lord Ozik. He did not bow like the Pointy-Ear Pansy, merely waited for the Devil to tell them why they were dragged here, his expression an odd mix of contained rage and genuine boredom.

Loretta was not actaully all that far away when the summon came, already with Darkan. She was in the vast Libaray, reading though old books and scrolls. She spent many an hour here reading, going through the ancient texts. Closing a book she leaned back into the seat she was sat upon and looked around before standing up. She ambled through the vast space, her fingers caressing a spine of a book every now and then as she pondered on what to read next. However that would have to come later as she suddenly felt a tug upon her very being. She frowned turning. Something was not right..

As if to confirm her suspicions a cloud of deep dark purple appeared before her. When she heard the voice of Lord Ozik, commanding the presence of his Elite she knew instantly that something was definately not right. Stepping through the cloud she appeared within the throne room and looked around. She saw that Telaelis and Lalo were already present. She bowed deeply before speaking.

"My Lord, I felt a disturbance.. I presume that is why we have been summoned?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back