When Insane Is Just Plain Crazy ( Sign ups and story)

Anna723

Previously Rainy
We can all do something extraordinary. Something that made our parents scared enough to send us here. A home for insane teens. They tell us we're crazy until we feel we actually are. They give us pills so we can't control the power. Only we're not crazy...we've made the impossible, possible. And it's time for a break out.

(Plot was inspired by a book I read...not entirely an original idea)

RULES-

There will be no mind reading power...I just feel it's too much.

You can only have one power and it can't be something like "I can take on everyone elses power..."

If I feel your power is too strong, I'll ask you to change it. It's not fun if one person can do everything or has no weakness

I want an even number of boys and girls.

I cant think of anything else...but I can add more later

Bio:

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Looks-

Power-

Personality-

Other-

Name- Heather Morrison

Age-17

Gender- Female

Looks-
1249949204_9680_full.jpeg

Power-She can become invisible. But once she starts getting tired she can't hold the power and she becomes visible. Her parents always used to think she was hiding from them. They'd only find her once she fell asleep.

Personality- She's defiantly a hider. She hides her feelings with sarcasm. She could be quiet at times but she enjoys making friends. She bites her lip when she's upset or scared.

Other-

Her parents don't visit her. The last time she saw them was the day they dropped her off here.

(([MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] What do you mean by manipulating? Like controlling them?))

Name- Emily Snow

Age- 15

Gender- Female

Looks- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_x3hJz_-bB3Q/SVsXnNxxo7I/AAAAAAAAAOc/oFBibjlDQsc/s400/blonde+emo+hairstyle.jpg

Power- Altering/ Erasing Memories. She would use it to get out of trouble. When her parents yelled at her, got mad at her, or grounded her, she would erase their memory of what happened so they'd forget about it. So they thought she was the perfect little girl until one day she made a mistake and they found out about her power. The mistake was that she accidentally erased their memory of grounding her and implanted a memory of finding out about her power. She still occasionally makes a mistake of giving other people her memories; it's something she can't control.

Personality- Emily is sweet but very shy. She avoids people most of the time because, now that she's on pills that make her powers uncontrollable, she's afraid of erasing something important or completely wiping out every memory that person has. So she's become timid and will even run away from people before her power can latch onto any of their memories.

Other- She is terrified of storms. Even the people that run this place won't approach her sometimes for fear of their minds getting 'messed up'.

[MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] then I think that's too powerful. You're welcome to pick something else if you wish, but the other one is a bit too much. Everyone wants to control their own character...not have you control them. Sorry.

And [MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION] accepted

I won't control the other characters, I mean loke NPCs during the break out. I know the rules :) Would that work? [MENTION=2893]XxRainyDaysxX[/MENTION]

Oh and RainyDays I forgot to put in there that she has to be touching/looking at them for it to work! Which is why no one wants to be in the room with her.

@Forks, I get what you're saying and thanks for understanding the rules but it's not so much the fact that you won't control other peoples characters...it's the fact that you can that I'm not liking here. It's too powerful. And, the break out will only last so long...once we're out (If we get out...dun dun duuunnn) then you're character won't be able to do anything. Again, sorry

[MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION]

Oh good, that makes it a lot better. I was a little iffy about yours, but now it's great. Thanks so much :P

Oh okay, I can't think of another power NUUUHHH. Would hmmmm... hmm.... hm...

How about...shape shifting into a mouse? I have no ideas right now. -_-

[MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] That's a great idea! Could be really interesting! I wasn't even thinking in that direction when I made this, so cool for you!

[MENTION=2893]XxRainyDaysxX[/MENTION] What is the layout of the place... I was thinking if it was jail cells, that would be way too easy for me. Like if it's somewhat like a prison... I need a glass cell xD

@Well I was think it would be sort of like a house. Everyone can roam free in the house but no can is aloud outside.There would be no way out of the house because they have alarms and stuff.

What about the power to bring her twisted imagination to life? but she's forced ware something that represses it.. maybe as a later antagonist?

[MENTION=2213]Estillum[/MENTION] That would be a cool idea but the fantasy can't control another character. And inevitably it would. That would be a really awesome power if I were writing a book...just not so much for a roleplay because everyone wants to have power over their own character. If I started this saying that Heather was gonna have to power to sway whatever she wanted in her favor, that just wouldn't be fair to everyone else. I know this is probably an overkill and I don't mean to undermine your idea cause it's a good one. I just don't wanna make anyone upset if they feel that their character is being controlled. I know when I roleplay, sometimes people do that without even realizing it. Like they write something little like "When Heather got up and walked the door" and I'm all like "BUT I DIDN'T SAY SHE WALKED TO THE DOOR!" You get me?

Aye, thats why I was saying maybe to implemented as a boss-antagonist, one that would be inevitably defeated and killed by her more altruistic brethren. She wouldn't be able to just poof anything out of thin air, or at least not large abouts of things. like a summoner sort of thing. and It would take time to corrupt a large area, like a disease.

If you wanna do it that way, it's cool with me right now. But if it seems too powerful when we start, we might have to get rid of that character. Is that okay?

If you don't want me to thats fine, it's your rp, I'm just posting ideas. I figured to keep her incarcerated in a prison shed need to be drugged or repressed in some way, like I said before, Mabye and implant to keep her powers in line? and that way keeping her weak until an antagonist is needed..

Name- Koco Vayne.

Age-16

Gender-Female

Looks-View attachment 6179

Power-She's telekinetic, but it only works if she's in a good mood.

Personality-HIGHLY coquettish, optimistic, has one hell of a temper though.

Other-Her Father is missing because he killed her Mother once he found out she was cheating on him with his brother.

Name: Cassia Merrick.

Age- 18.

Gender- Female.

Looks-

View attachment 6182

Power- With extreme stamina and reflexes, Cassia is able to climb walls and leap at great distances. She also can sense other people's emotions and when someone is in trouble.

Personality- Cassia is a major risk-taker and a ruthless girl. She never backs down from any challenge and sometimes puts herself in the wrong situations. Other that that, she is a sweetheart and loves to makes friends. Just don't get on her bad side, or it won't be very pretty.

Other- Nothing really..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back