Other What’s your weirdest middle/high school experience?

EldrithcAlienGutz69

Hello!! I’m Zura!! I love to RP :3
I’ll go first: last year, in 7th grade, some weirdo was stroking my back. I immediately stormed up to one of my teachers and asked to sit with my friends.

When I was a senior in high school, my math teacher decided to spend the entire class ranting about politics. That was. . Fun.

When I was in seventh grade this group of people were forcing me and another girl to kiss because we were dating and haven't kissed yet. That's one way to have a first kiss /pos. Still it was kinda creepy how a group of boys wanted to see 2 girls kissing.

When I was in seventh grade this group of people were forcing me and another girl to kiss because we were dating and haven't kissed yet. That's one way to have a first kiss /pos. Still it was kinda creepy how a group of boys wanted to see 2 girls kissing.
Also, in eighth grade, my science teacher would say "love you" to my class before we left. Not in a creepy way but more as in a family, I hope.

At that same time, they said you and Lily were cool, but i wasn’t :(

Well, that musta been boring as hell
Exceptionally.

I'm trying to think of more examples, but honestly, my early school years were fairly tame. We had your usual false bomb threats, fire drills, teen pregnancies, so-and-so getting caught smoking in the bathroom, etc. I guess there were a few odd ones, like my former friend in high school pulling a gun on her family (nobody was hurt, thank God) and one time we had to evacuate school because the military set the forest on fire on accident. We actually had to evacuate the entire town, for a few days, until they got that under control. Not really sure if that one counts though.

Exceptionally.

I'm trying to think of more examples, but honestly, my early school years were fairly tame. We had your usual false bomb threats, fire drills, teen pregnancies, so-and-so getting caught smoking in the bathroom, etc. I guess there were a few odd ones, like my former friend in high school pulling a gun on her family (nobody was hurt, thank God) and one time we had to evacuate school because the military set the forest on fire on accident. We actually had to evacuate the entire town, for a few days, until they got that under control. Not really sure if that one counts though.
JESUS FUNKING CHRIST

I saw a girl from class getting arrested that was a fun thing to see.

oh a school staff was caught with some less savory stuff on school computer.

I was in 11th grade. All the cool kids drank coke, and i drank coke. Well the machine ran out of coke, so i got Pepsi. everyone pointed at me. The next day everyone switched from coke to Pepsi. I was popular in school.

is that what you mean?

I was putting in my earphones for my walkman. I started to fall down the steps out front of the school, but I managed to save myself. It must have looked like I was dancing. The next morning everyone was dancing with there walkmans on the steps out front of the school because they thought I did it.

Thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back