Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 48 37.8%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 38 29.9%

• Total voters
I was sorted into Slytherin (though Ravenclaw came really close in another Harry Potter quiz) in the Pottermore test. No surprise. Although, one of my friends turned around and said, "Huh, makes sense. You do remind me of Voldemort."

*Sighs* Friends, gotta love them. I'm actually not evil, just so you know :)  

I was sorted into Slytherin (though Ravenclaw came really close in another Harry Potter quiz) in the Pottermore test. No surprise. Although, one of my friends turned around and said, "Huh, makes sense. You do remind me of Voldemort."

*Sighs* Friends, gotta love them. I'm actually not evil, just so you know :)  

That's what they all say....

i'd like to be ravenclaw, but i always get gryffindor? it's weird, i'm really not the courageous type of person.

I had a feeling. :P  It fits me.

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 16
Ravenclaw - 13
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 6

I tend to teeter between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff I guess but my favourite sorting hat result belongs to my buddy who ties between Hufflepuff and Slytherin. He is loyal, hardworking and dependable but also ambitious, vengeful and manipulative. I'm telling you guys Hufflepuffs are the ones you really gotta look out for, it's always the quiet ones.

i'd like to be ravenclaw, but i always get gryffindor? it's weird, i'm really not the courageous type of person.

Courage is a more nebulous concept than you'd expect.  It's more than being a daredevil.  It's living your life on your terms.  It's standing up for your beliefs.  It's daring to ask questions, explore and learn.

Besides, the Sorting Hat does let you choose.

Oh hey, I just posted in another, foodie-related thread of yours! :D  

Guys, guys, guys!

Ok, so:

At my alma mater, they used to have $5 tours, and once, they toured the WB Studio!

While there, they LITERALLY HAD THE SORTING HAT THERE! I was so excited to be sorted by the actual sorting hat! I kept spamming in my head "Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor~!"

And, I kid you not, as soon as it touched my head it shouted as loud as it could: "GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!"

MADE MY LIFE.  :x

Took many a test and I have definitively found myself to be one of the house of Rowena Ravenclaw :3

Who are we fighting for? 
Ravenclaw, the best darn guys you ever saw 
Who are we flying for? 
Ravenclaw, we'll fly by as you're in awe 
Who are we fighting for? 
Ravenclaw, we will win without a flaw 

I'm a Ravenclaw, although I have Slytherin tendencies. I have lots of ambition, although I really do value knowledge above all, and am going to pursue what I believe will make me most happy, not the most rich. I really like my house, especially since all my pals are in it. I remember doing the quiz with them and they were surprised I wasn't in Hufflepuff. I would've been happy if I was, and I gotta admit Ravenclaw was a surprise considering how in the past I've been sorted into Slytherin (though this was several years ago so I guess times change)

Oh hey, I just posted in another, foodie-related thread of yours! :D  

Guys, guys, guys!

Ok, so:

At my alma mater, they used to have $5 tours, and once, they toured the WB Studio!

While there, they LITERALLY HAD THE SORTING HAT THERE! I was so excited to be sorted by the actual sorting hat! I kept spamming in my head "Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor~!"

And, I kid you not, as soon as it touched my head it shouted as loud as it could: "GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!"

MADE MY LIFE.  :x

@Minako That sounds really cool.

I'm Hufflepuff! :3

I got a question, anyone remember the old Pottermore before the site was changed? I miss competing for the House Cup.

I've taken a variety of house placement tests and always get Ravenclaw.  I have even done the pottermore test and got the same result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back