Chitchat What's your favorite type of role play setting to play?

Fluxbauble

Though I want to expand my role play sphere I always find myself drawn to School settings and Fantasy settings. Usually they are combined so literally anything that resembles an X-Men school is my jam. I guess it's because I think back to school and how crazy things were for me then. School was like another world away from home growing up ya know? You had your circle of friends, cliques, homework, after-school activities, hormones were raging like a Media influence aside, school settings provide the perfect opportunity for someone like me to sort of do things I didn't or wouldn't do back then. In a way I sort of miss school but other times I remember why I'm glad I no longer have to attend classes lol.

I can definitely see the appeal of a school setting and why it works so well for RP. It gives me absolute flashbacks to school anxiety, though! Just the words, "we've got a project due tomorrow," even as IC dialogue, makes me break out in a sweat, haha. My favorite setting is probably post apocalyptic or historical. No homework there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back