Whats Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character?

Whats your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?

• Sora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riku

• Donald

• Goofy

• Micky

• Tarra

• Aqua

• Vinn

• Vinatious

• Cloud

• Leon

• Sephiroth

• Axel

• Xion

• Namine

• Kairi

• Zienohrt

• Xemnas

• Total voters

dististik

Captain's Favorite
Kingdom Hearts has been a world renound game capturing peoples hearts with classic Disney characters and badass Final Fantasy characters that make the story come to life. Over the many years this amazing franchise has been out there has been one huge argument that has siesed to exisist. That argument is the best Kingdom Hearts character. When looking at the reality of the question, all the question is is a legitamant reason to argue and defend your favorite Kingdom Hearts character. Now Kingdom Hearts character implys ANY major character in the franchise, weather it be Disney, like Micky, an original character, like Sora, or a Final Fantasy character, like Cloud, its considered a Kingdom Hearts character due to the fact that thier in the game. Vote on the pole and argue to your hearts content why that character is your favorite.

i can only fit 20 options on the poll, that means 20 most important characters, Zexion sadly didnt make that list, varry sorry

Sephiroth wasnt my favorite kinda because he was an arrogent ass through KHII and wasnt that major in KH, i prefer Aqua because shes the only badass keyblade wielder

Next time you should double check the names xP You spelled Ven, Vanitas, Xehanort, and Terra wrong.

Anyway I like Riku until Dream Drop Distance. Way too whiny in that one.

I actually find it hard to choose between Xemnas and Axel, but I guess I like Axel more which is why I voted for him in the pole. I don't really know why though! There's just something about him...

I'm going to be claiming that Ansem vote, thank you.~ There's just something girls find appealing in a sharp dressed man, haha, nah, I kid. He was however, one of the most bad ass villains in the KH series.

Oof. I would have to say Roxas is my favorite character then Xion, Namine, and Axel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back