• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What's this? A Wrestling RP?!

That's right folks! It's a wrestling roleplay!

After thinking about it for a while, I've finally decided to pull the trigger on creating a wrestling roleplay. So how will this work?

The big issue about this, imo, is that wrestling is a very strange business that requires cooperation from all parties involved. From the wrestlers to the writers to even the referees. Everyone needs to work together. As long as we all do the same, I believe this could work.

So, this will be focusing on a group of indie wrestlers who finally get their shot in WWE. They'll be starting out as the most recent NXT signees and will be working their way up the company. Eventually, they'll get called up to the main roster.

Do you have what it takes to become the next big thing?

Are you a future WWE World Champion in the making?

Character Sheet: Wrestling Character Sheet

Last edited:
RULES:
1) In order for this to work, I need everyone to accept that their character has to lose from time to time. We have no room for sore losers in the business, after all.

2) There isn't a whole lot of things that I'll be banning. You can swear, your character can drink or smoke, people can have implied "love making sessions". Let's not make it too graphic, though.

3) An OOC thread will be created. We can talk about gimmicks and storylines in there.

4) You can use an existing wrestler on the WWE or NXT roster.

5) No post requirements. I only ask that you let me and the other players know if you'll be unable to post for a while.

6) No Mary-Sues. Weird, I know, but not everyone can be like Shinsuke Nakamura or Drew McIntyre. We can't all be a world renowned superstars like them. Some are just homegrown talents.

A fellow wrestling fan awesome! If you've got more people added in, I'll join in. Rules wise I've got no issues, I'd likely create a guy like Arn Anderson, not a world champion or undefeated beast, just a technical wiz and tag team expert. Anyways it's not too often I see a wrestling Rp anywhere.

A fellow wrestling fan awesome! If you've got more people added in, I'll join in. Rules wise I've got no issues, I'd likely create a guy like Arn Anderson, not a world champion or undefeated beast, just a technical wiz and tag team expert. Anyways it's not too often I see a wrestling Rp anywhere.

Hey! It's nice to see someone take interest. Hopefully other people join in so this Rp can get started.

Well I may know a couple of wrestling fans, idk if they are available but I'll tag and see. WanderingJester WanderingJester @Koss what do you guys think of this wrestling Rp, ya want to join?

This is interesting guys, but I'm afraid I'll have to step out. Not really a subject matter, just don't have enough time to truly commit to something (if I commit, I don't like to drop). Hope you guys have fun tho! :)

Well, this is a year old, but I would totally be up for this. My first non-tabletop RP experiences were e-feds. I'd love to get back into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back