Food what's the nastiest thing you ever ate?

I really don't care for eggplant or raw banana. However, I absolutely love green fried bananas with ketchup.

I'm not picky with anything. I'd still eat it but I don't really enjoy pigs brain, cilantro and raw shrimp.

Answering this again bc this is grosser than the first one I did.

My friends dared me to eat a spider because I have arachnophobia. They thought it would "help me get over it."

Needless to say, it didn't work. In fact, it made things much worse. I thought the spider was definitely dead, but it crawled into my mouth! I immediately vomited and cried for about an hour.

Now, my arachnophobia is even stronger. I've become a "monitor" type. Whenever I think about spiders, I frantically scan my room for them. If I find one, I run to a safe spot and just watch it, hoping it won't come near me.

(Edit: I found one in the corner of my room. Frick)

The mushroom pica that me and my friends spilled coke over and placed gummies on at my 5th birthday party.

Our 747 crashed. We landed on the mountain someplace. it was snowing and way below zero. 75 percent of the people died. We had no food. Guess what we ate to stay alive?

friend and i used to eat mini churros dipped in ranch, which honestly isn't as bad as it sounds (texture wise it is)

my dad, however, takes the cake because for some reason that motherfucker ate a banana slug once, not even out of necessity or anything 😭

Hmm. To tell you the truth, I've had a lot of bad food experiences. Like, I have way to many stories that feature the words and then it moved.

One of my most memorable bad food experiences was eating an oyster, and then it moved in my mouth. Turns out that there are these creatures called pea crabs and they can be found living in oysters; including the one I was trying to eat. I spat it out after and then felt pretty bad.

+1 to goat cheese, which I'm sure isn't the worst thing I've ever eaten, but ranks up there with school lunch and cheese-flavored ramen.

And I know I'm in the minority with this one, but... I really hate runny egg yolks. I tried soft-boiled and over-easy eggs, and practically threw up my whole meal as soon as the stuff hit my tongue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back