Anime & Manga What's the deal with people watching weird anime?

How? How can it be an anime, when 1. It's an AMERICAN live action show. And 2. It's an American LIVE ACTION show.
Anime, is generally made by a Japanese company. Anime is also not live action. By these two points. Corey in the House is not anime.

If you refuse to understand that, then explain to me how a live action show can be classified under an animation genre.
It has 30% more animation compared to contempary animes, and just because it's American doesn't mean it isn't anime. Look at RWBY, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or Bee Movie. Those are anime. Why can't Cory in the House be anime?

Seeing as there is no such thing as Anime Police, I've no reason to do that.

And also, I give zero shits if it's a reference to a YouTuber, or a Tumbler Blog, or a Twitter personality. If your on a board exclusively for Anime and Manga, then you better be talking about Anime or Manga.
That's where your wrong kiddo, I AM THE FUCKING ANIME POLICE.

I'll see you in court bud. Hope you have a good lawyer.

Also I am merely messing around. Its no need to get mad. Ive only invaded troll threads, have I not?

It has 30% more animation compared to contempary animes, and just because it's American doesn't mean it isn't anime. Look at RWBY, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or Bee Movie. Those are anime. Why can't Cory in the House be anime?
I wouldn't say the Bee Movie is an anime. Sure its animated, but it definitely isnt the same style of animation, story telling or remotely similar to actual "Anime"/Japanese styled Anime

Last time I checked, Corey in the House had zero animation. Special Effects and CGI, yes. But no animated scenes. Granted, I only watched the first couple episodes of it, due to how idiotic I found it, but either way. You claiming it has 30% more animation then contemporary Animes, which were 100% animated, makes no sense to me.

Secondly, RWBY, Avatar, and the Bee Movie aren't anime. They are classified as Animation, which is a different genre of Cartoons then Anime. Hell, Rooster Teeth even went on record stating RWBY isn't Anime. Inspired by Animes yes, but RWBY itself is not an anime.

And again, It can't because it's not classified under the anime genre, it's live action.

That's where your wrong kiddo, I AM THE FUCKING ANIME POLICE.

I'll see you in court bud. Hope you have a good lawyer.

Also I am merely messing around. Its no need to get mad. Ive only invaded troll threads, have I not?

I wouldn't know, as this is the first thread I've seen you in. And forgive me for taking something seriously, but I don't find idiotic memes to be entertaining. Just stupid.

Last time I checked, Corey in the House had zero animation. Special Effects and CGI, yes. But no animated scenes. Granted, I only watched the first couple episodes of it, due to how idiotic I found it, but either way. You claiming it has 30% more animation then contemporary Animes, which were 100% animated, makes no sense to me.

Secondly, RWBY, Avatar, and the Bee Movie aren't anime. They are classified as Animation, which is a different genre of Cartoons then Anime. Hell, Rooster Teeth even went on record stating RWBY isn't Anime. Inspired by Animes yes, but RWBY itself is not an anime.

And again, It can't because it's not classified under the anime genre, it's live action.

I wouldn't know, as this is the first thread I've seen you in. And forgive me for taking something seriously, but I don't find idiotic memes to be entertaining. Just stupid.
unserious things are never be taken seriously. Especially memes.

But it doesn't really matter, all is forgiven and all is well.

Just tread carefully, least you want to end up in anime jail with the bird

No, I do know what I'm talking about.
Anime, which is short for Animation, by definition requires the show to be animated, weather by hand or through computers. Corey in the House and Seinfeld, being live action shows, do NOT fall under the animation category.

Fight me.

unserious things are never be taken seriously. Especially memes.

But it doesn't really matter, all is forgiven and all is well.

Just tread carefully, least you want to end up in anime jail with the bird

I do agree that all shall be forgiven. And I never said I take memes seriously. I said I took the thread seriously, and the meme as the idiotic thing that it was.

I do agree that all shall be forgiven. And I never said I take memes seriously. I said I took the thread seriously, and the meme as the idiotic thing that it was.
I assumed this thread was a joke. The OP has made similar threads before dissapearing from rpn entirely.

Im fairly certain it is a joke thread. Eitherwya its being treated as such

Its a quality meme, from Papa Franku himself. Hes Japanese so he would know what real anime is

I assumed this thread was a joke. The OP has made similar threads before dissapearing from rpn entirely.

Im fairly certain it is a joke thread. Eitherwya its being treated as such

Its a quality meme, from Papa Franku himself. Hes Japanese so he would know what real anime is

I just looked him up. His real name is George Miller. Based off that name, I'd say he's from West Europe or America.

I just looked him up. His real name is George Miller. Based off that name, I'd say he's from West Europe or America.
He's Japanese-Australian. Not sure where he grew up but I do know he is part Japanese. May not be from Japan however

Also it is not uncommon for foreigners to take on American sounding names when they come to the US

He's Japanese-Australian. Not sure where he grew up but I do know he is part Japanese. May not be from Japan however

Also it is not uncommon for foreigners to take on American sounding names when they come to the US

Ah, well either way, from the low level of intelligence from his content, I'd place his target audience to around 10. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Especially seeing as if they were actually classified as Animes, then how come no anime streaming site, legal or otherwise, has them?

Ah, well either way, from the low level of intelligence from his content, I'd place his target audience to around 10. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Especially seeing as if they were actually classified as Animes, then how come no anime streaming site, legal or otherwise, has them?
Hes actually a very talented musician and comedian. Most of his content is not serious and shouldn't be taken as such, I agree with you there.

Clearly those sites arent real anime sites. They dont even know what anime is lol

Why are you taking this conversation so seriously?

Hes actually a very talented musician and comedian. Most of his content is not serious and shouldn't be taken as such, I agree with you there.

Clearly those sites arent real anime sites. They dont even know what anime is lol

Why are you taking this conversation so seriously?

Because I'm a very serious person.

In all honesty, I stopped taking the conversation seriously awhile ago. I just enjoy making people explain themselves a lot. Especially when there only solid proof is "A YouTuber said so."
So your admitting that Mr. Miller is solid proof that Cory in the House is an anime?

Thank you for proving my point my good sir! Debate over!

Another victory for the anime police.

So your admitting that Mr. Miller is solid proof that Cory in the House is an anime?

Thank you for proving my point my good sir! Debate over!

Another victory for the anime police.

No, I'm actually saying the opposite.
"Because a YouTuber said so." Is not valid proof for anything. Hell, you'd be kicked out of debate club at my old college if you even mention a YouTuber.

I don't watch "normal" anime because it's full of plot holes and stuff that simply make me wanna laugh me at how bad they are.

SPOILER

Naruto and Sasuke became FREAKIN Gods. How ridiculous is that?

I'll keep watching my garbage in peace. I'd link something from the dubbed Ghost Stories or Welcome to the NHK... but I don't wanna get in trouble. SO...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back