Experiences Whats something you regret doing in a RP, or an embarrassing RP moment?

Yeah, I guess the key word here is "Stupid" -- I think every goliath should have a david able to take them out with the right luck or knowledge, or every Achillies have an Achillies Heel... but yeah, seeing badasses take cheap falls is never fun. It detracts from everyones sense of power and relative worth.
Uh huh especially after I’ve seen his episode where he sacrificed his life and took out an assassin with him as they’re known to be quite dangerous in the anime. It was bad ass how he did it.

I often found myself forgetting important plot points in the RP (I make sure to write down the most important things in a separate note to avoid this) and would often confuse the other person due to what I've written.

Due to my ADHD I also have the habit of sometimes skipping an entire sentence when reading, which would often make me lose the sense of the reply, and I would reply in a confusing way. I always get so embarrassed when someone points it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back