What's Happening In The Avatar Above You?

What the fuck
Sorry I was reading that saga of a post

Some nice girl that really needs to put some shoes on or she'll dirty up her socks

The great STEAL BACK YOUR ASS heist is nearing completion. The ringleader, an all powerful talking cat, celebrates inevitable victory with eye beams.

Someone has played a prank on this guy, painting half his face black, and now he's creeply staring into a mirror and contemplating how he should kill the culprit.

Long ago, there lived a warrior far more ferocious than any other...

And his name was Wolf Spirit.

He was known as a fearsome monster with two horns that brought death to the land. When he walked through a city, that city burnt to the ground. He left nothing in his wake and knew no mercy. A true psychopath with no regard for human life, who saw all mortals as scum. There were none that could stand up to him, until one fateful night, when his own son; Unphashitshim challenged him to an epic duel. The two of them fought for nearly two hours, but Wolf Spirit won in the end, stabbing his son in the pancreas and delivering over 50000000000 newtons of blunt force to that area. The bleeding and sheer force vaporized Unphashitshim's body in an instant. He was turned into a red chunk of fucking salsa. I'm not joking. He was fucking PULVERIZED.

However, Wolf Spirit cried, because his only beloved child died. And then an evil villager stabbed him in the back as a form of vengeance and punishment. Finally, the evil spirit was beaten, and driven back to the depths of hell! Yuppee!

I'd write a long saga for you, like I did with Gizaira Gizaira and Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo but I really don't have the energy for that now.
Raku Raku

A jedi is pulling out his lightsaber ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in response to looking at the avatar to the left

Local cat demands that you go to sleep. Meanwhile, he sneaks out of the house and off into the night on a search for the booty.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back