Music What's everyones favorite music genre?

P o g
  • My favored music genres are Heavy Metal, Nu Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal, NDH (Neue Deutsche Härte), and Thrash.... and other "metals", but those are some broad sub groups. I also listen to old school punk and Hardcore Punk (which really isn't that hardcore, but that's what it's called), Irish Punk, and post-punk (which has less to do with punk than you think). Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Death Rock, Rockabilly, Psychobilly. Industrial, Aggrotech, EBM (not to be confused with EDM). Grunge and 90s "alternative" bands. Blues, a little bit of older decades Country (mostly stuff out of the 70s, 80s, and 90s), and Country Western. I also listen to Retro-Wave which is like a modern throwback synth rehash on the 80s sound. Classical and neo classical. and... I'm sure I can go on for a bit... but I'm getting tired of trying to remember all these genres. lol

Hallowed Be Thy Name - YouTube

Last edited:
    S w a g
  • Epic Orchestra. Love 'em.
    The only gripe I have with it is that if you listen enough of them 90% of the new songs you encounter will sound exactly the same from the one before... happens to me, at least.

Anyways, if anyone else is huge fan of Epic Music I'm more than happy to take recommendations.

Back