• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Whatever We Want (Closed to crimson phoenix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Go make a character in the Character Sign-Up. I have posted mine. To post an image you just copy the image and paste it where you want it. And if you want to talk to me directly go to the Out of Character Chat. We can start a roleplay as soon as you do. :3 ))

I cling on to my books speed-walking through the halls hoping not to be seen. Just a couple more doors..... I think..... I sigh as I think this, I hate being the new kid.... Even more when I am the only Angeled Neko.... I continue to wonder throught the halls finally stumbling at my first hour class. I let out a sigh of relief Thank god. I finally made it. I take a sit next to you not noticing as I unpact the things I need for the class. As I stumble around a good old jock comes up to me. He smirks and says, "Why you must be the new kid." I slowly nod not saying a word. He continues saying, "We don't get many Angels around here. Mind if I 'show' you around?" I shake my head fast not wanting to be near him. Much less noticed by him, or anyone.

The jock continues to smirk and leans in close to me as I look down slightly shaking. The jock barks out a laugh and backs up away from me saying, "You really are as innocent as an Angel. I am going to have to ruin that." I shake even more whispering, "L-Leave me alone." The jock widens his smirk and says loudly for the whole class to hear, the teacher not present, "Leave you alone? No. I am going to make your life a living hell." He continues laughing as he walks over to his friends as they pat him on the back. I sit there and whisper, "Not again, please, not again."

my head snaps up and i turn around glaring at him. i jump into the shadows and reappear in front of him growling loudly my eyes blazing like the sun.Before he can do anything I say in a cold and deadly serious voice"If you even try to do anything to her you will answer to me and you will regret it."I stop glowing firey gold and walk back to my desk and breathing slowly calming down before turning to talk to you saying"Hi my name is Clayton Phoenix, and you must be Ashlyn Young. Are you alright?"

I look surprised as this happens but smiles once you get back to your desk. "Y-Yeah. I am okay.... Thank you." She continues to smile as the teacher finally walks into the classroom. I softly whisper to where only you can hear me, "Why did you do that....? You didn't have to stand up for me...." The teacher looks up at me noticing me, but not hearing me. He says, "Oh. You must be the new girl. Ashlyn right?" I slowly nod and he continues, "Well my name is Mr. Davidson and I teach Biology. Glad to have you here." I nod once again and turn to you waiting for you to answer my question.

I reply"because i hate bullys and he has been asking for that for a long time. also he had no right to say what he said too you."

I nod and continue to softly smile. As the class goes on I take notes every now and then looking at you time to time. No one has ever stood up for me before.... I think this as the class speeds through and it is five minutes before the bell rings.

I slowly start to pack up my things and I softly say to you, "Thank you again no one has ever really stood up for me." I continue to shyly smile as I think of something, "Say do you have Mrs.Miller next? I don't know where her classroom is." I rub the back of my head, hoping for you to say yes.

I smile brightly, "Great! It is nice to have a friend for a change." I put on my bag and grab my computer just as the bell rings. "Come on. If you want to."

I look at you curiously, "What is it like to shadow travel?" I walk out of the classroom. "Besides I think it is on the bottom floor.... I think"

i follow you out of the classroom"it is hard to describe it" I pull out a map of the school and glance at it" The classroom is on the 4th floor."

"Oh." I scratch the back of my head embarrased. "Sucks being the new kid I guess." I walk to the neartest flight of stairs and desend up the stairs to the forth floor. I lean next to you and say, "Which class is it on the forth floor?"

I gulp, "We better hurry then." I speed walk to the next class getting into my seat seconds before the bell rings hoping that you were following me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quickly turn around. And stare at you not surprised, "Well excuse me for not being able to shadow travel." I roll my eyes and sit forward waiting for the teacher.

I pout and say without turning around, "If I had known I would have stayed. And I wasn't running I was speed-walking." I smile noticing that I am really comfortable around you. And being comfortable around people wasn't something I had expericenced in a while.

I laugh as the teacher walks in the classroom. She spots me and says, "Welcome to our school miss.....Ashlyn?" I nod going back to being shy. The teacher smiles and starts the lesson in math. The lesson as over something I didn't learn in my previous school so I sat there having no idea what say being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back