Other What YouTube channels do you follow?

RedLine said:
To be honest I'm all over the place. I enjoy to see what other people enjoy. It's most likely why I even started this thread to begin with. Thanks anyway for the tips.
@Soarotu
For sure! Wasn't trying to me condescending or anything, GAH! I don't translate well over text lol

Was honestly just curious what your list might be?

Soarotu said:
For sure! Wasn't trying to me condescending or anything, GAH! I don't translate well over text lol
Was honestly just curious what your list might be?
haha its ok. I'm not offended at all. And sorry for not posting any type of lists. I might be able tomorrow if I can to get some sort of general idea for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedLine said:
haha its ok. I'm not offended at all. And sorry for not posting any type of lists. I might be able tomorrow if I can to get some sort of general idea for you.
lol I'm like a three day old user to this site, I am NOT lookin to step on any toes.

Lookin forward to the list!

Soarotu said:
lol I'm like a three day old user to this site, I am NOT lookin to step on any toes.
Lookin forward to the list!
Awesome! Funny enough I'm 3 days old too. xD

RedLine said:
Awesome! Funny enough I'm 3 days old too. xD
So have you figured out why people have different 'titles' underneath their name? Because for some reason they know I'm unlucky... how clairvoyant are the site's staff?
EDIT: Almost as if they read my mind, now it's back to New Member..... aaaahhhh

Soarotu said:
So have you figured out why people have different 'titles' underneath their name? Because for some reason they know I'm unlucky... how clairvoyant are the site's staff?
lol

Soarotu said:
It's dependent on the number of posts you have, if that helps ( :) )

LegoLad659 said:
It's dependent on the number of posts you have, if that helps ( :) )
It definitely helps. Unfortunately I read this after going to bed with several rolls of tin foil strapped to me head!

lol nah, jk. Thanks for the tip :P

Not a ton, but I don't like a lot of mainstream Youtubers (*cough* gamer ones in particular)

* LaDeathMachine - I like her cosplay tutorials and she thinks a lot like me

* Einshine - His videos are pretty neat

* NigaHiga - His videos are funny and no his name isn't racist (it means "rant" in Japanese)

* Dan & Phil - I love Phil, though Dan is more popular somehow

* Y. Chang - The only English dub singer I've ever liked

* Domics - I can relate so much to his videos

I've been on the horror side of YouTube lately. I love listening to Lazy Masquerade tell scary stories.

I am subscribed to:

1. Jontron
  2. Jubyphonic
  3. Odds1out
  4. Cinemasins
  5. Planet Dolan
  6. Black Gryph0n
  7. Lizz Robbinett

A crap ton mostly for aftershows and reviews. Let's see the top ten are

1. JeremyJahns
  2. BlackNerdComedy
  3. Channel Awesome
  4. Collider
  5. Afterbuzz TV
  6. TheStreamTV
  7. What the Flick?!
  8. Screen Junkies
  9. How it Should Have Ended
  10. Superwomanii

Glam and Gore- She does amazing FX makeup looks and she's just awesome.

Game Grumps- They play video games and are a channel to watch for a good laugh.

GameTheory- They make theory's on games and its beloved characters.

PeanutButterGamer- He plays video games and is also another channel for getting a good laugh.

For my gaming stuffs:

Kikoskia, who's a pretty chill Let's Player and had introduced me to some fairly interesting games.

Frankomatic, From watching his PANIC review, I ended up liking his style of commentary.

Quill18, The guy does alot of strategy games, usually 4X turn based or grand strategy games, and often Paradox Products, but I learned alot about how to further my own strategies from the guy

SplattercatGaming, For whatever reasons, I end up liking his anecdotal stories as he comments; plus, I've gotten to see games on Steam through his channel that I ended up buying because I got interested in them, like Stardew Valley.

I follow three specifically:

Sl1pg8r

Sp33dy03 (KYR Sp33dy)

Paulsoaresjr

They're my favorite Youtubers.

I'm going to try and list my most watched ones I instantly think of:

NerdCubed

Adam LZ (LZBMX)

Draegast

NateWantsToBattle

Corridor Digital

<p>

I'm a pretty big gamer nerd, so the majority of this list will be gaming channels. (Side note: all of these youtubers/youtube channels use foul language and/or have mature content, so watch at your own discretion lol.) These are all of the channels I keep up with daily/very regularly:

</p>

<ul><li>

UberHaxorNova

</li>

<li>

ImmortalHD

</li>

<li>

Cow Chop

</li>

<li>

thecreaturehub

</li>

<li>

CriousGamers (Chilled Chaos)

</li>

<li>

Vanossgaming

</li>

<li>

DashieGames/DashieXP

</li>

<li>

PewDiePie

</li>

<li>

shane

</li>

<li>

Einshine

</li>

<li>

The Anime Man

</li>

<li>

akidearest

</li>

</ul>

Mostly couple prank ones...BFVSGF and PrankVsPrank, Sanfrezco, SidandDina, AdamSaleh, Slimmofication, Fuseytube, DinaTokiyo, MysticGotJokes blah blah I can't think of the rest lol

I subscribe to kind of a weird mix...

I actively follow danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil (Met them both this summer, such great people!), and The Game Theorists (I love MatPat!).

I subscribe to catrific, Markiplier, SprinkleofGlitter, Rosanna Pansino, and Rhett and Link on Good Mythical Morning as well, but generally am more selective about the videos that I watch on their channels.

So we have vloggers, gamers, entertainers, baking, and lifestyle YouTubers all in my feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back