Other What would you do with the Infinity Gauntlet?☆

Soulless

REBOOTED ☁
Thanos the purple titan with his big chin has fallen and the Infinity Gauntlet has been placed in your hands. What would you do with it? :3D:

Make dogs live longer, making the average life expectancy 20-25 years instead of 10-15.
With such a powerful weapon I pull an Injustice: Gods Among Us "behave or else" on the leaders of the world while at the same time "convincing" them to treat dogs better (not with the Mind Stone, the Power Stone)
Then I'd chill on the moon (which has unlimited Wifi now) and try to make sure humanity doesn't go back to being assholes while at the same time enjoying my boxsets and dank memes. Another reason for the moon idea is in case some leader does try to eliminate me. While they'd fail due to the gauntlet, some innocent people might get hurt in the crossfire.

I'd also help humanity get to Mars and other planets, so long as they remember that the moon is mine. This is to prevent overpopulation on Earth as I'd be ending world hunger (among other things) and don't want to go the route of Thanos in case it gets too populated.

Make dogs live longer, making the average life expectancy 20-25 years instead of 10-15.
With such a powerful weapon I pull an Injustice: Gods Among Us "behave or else" on the leaders of the world while at the same time "convincing" them to treat dogs better (not with the Mind Stone, the Power Stone)
Then I'd chill on the moon (which has unlimited Wifi now) and try to make sure humanity doesn't go back to being assholes while at the same time enjoying my boxsets and dank memes. Another reason for the moon idea is in case some leader does try to eliminate me. While they'd fail due to the gauntlet, some innocent people might get hurt in the crossfire.

I'd also help humanity get to Mars and other planets, so long as they remember that the moon is mine. This is to prevent overpopulation on Earth as I'd be ending world hunger (among other things) and don't want to go the route of Thanos in case it gets too populated.
I first misunderstood that as making the moon look like a dank meme XD it would be nice if dogs could enjoy their lives a little bit longer though

I first misunderstood that as making the moon look like a dank meme XD it would be nice if dogs could enjoy their lives a little bit longer though

I'd probably re-shape the moon to some degree but not in a way that upsets Earth. I don't want to kill millions via tidal waves by turning the moon into a meme face.

Make everyone stop being so hostile and just be accepting. Obviously save endangered species and get rid of all of the nuclear weapons in the world. That’s all I got for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back