TV & Film What was the last movie you watched?

"Blizzard of Souls"

Also titled "The Rifleman" in the English adaption, which really just feels like a disgrace to the original title; plus it's shorter in run time, so they certainly cut some scenes out.

What (the majority) of Bye Bye Birdie last night for the first time. It was so cute! Unfortunately, I was a little behind and accidentally changed the channel so I missed a part. But still, super cute!!

spaceballs! and i now refuse to watch it for another decade at least.
Spaceballs

"There is only one person who would give me the jam. Lonestar!"

'Who hires this @$$hole to work the guns? I did sir, he is my cousin. Keep firing @$$holes!'

"The combination is one, two, three, four, five,"

'We was told to comb the dessert, we are combing it. We are following orders. WHat have you found guys. We have not found $h!t.'

I went and saw Migration in theaters with my boyfriend earlier this week! It was very cute in my opinion :3

I just watched The House Bunny for the first time and i love it, im such a sucker for 2000s movies
this brought back BANANAS memories for me. i couldnt tell you the plot of this movie if my life depended on it but i remember that my friend bought it on iTunes back when you could do stuff like that and we watched it on an ipod nano (which is probably why i remember nothing else about it.) 2000s movies are really Something but they have a charm to them i cant shake...

speaking of, i spent friday + saturday marathoning 2000s spider-man movies with my long-suffering mother. on saturday we watched the sam raimi spider-man trilogy (which was fantastic) and on sunday we watched the 2010s the amazing spider-man movies with andrew garfield (which i only felt were ok.) there was just so much charm in the 2000s movies that was just completely gone by 2012. almost like they had decided fun, cheesy stuff was illegal and everything had to be super serious and hardcore. it was honestly kind of disappointing! it just didnt feel like it was from the heart in the same way as the early stuff was. and its not nostalgia-- i had never seen any of those movies before!

the experience was weirdly disappointing. im not a spider-man megafan or anything and there were things i liked but i wish i hadnt watched them all back-to-back. i think i would have appreciated tasm (2012) more if i had given it some time and not compared it directly to the sam raimi trilogy. meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back