Anime & Manga What two Animes would make a Cool Hybrid RP?

The Melancholy of Haruhi x Parasyte or Deadman Wonderland pretty much any really dark/bloody anime.

Haruhi wanted more excitement thus giving birth to horrible monster and or super powers that cause world wide panic.

Soul Eater and Any anime involving Witches/magic users.

The DWMA are trained that Witches are evil and should be killed in order to make death weapons. They would automatically become the antagonists to any Witch/Magic User anime. It would be quite interesting to see how the two would fight each other.

I think DBZ and Deadman Wonderland would be cool. Don't know how it would work but in my head it would be cook to see the creative fights.

Black Butler and Pandora Hearts. The setting is in a similar-ish time period.

Demons vs Chains.

Sebastian vs Gil

Ciel vs Oz.

There are so many parallels :lennymeh:

YASS THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE GOT THERE FIRST

but like, the reapers as the Baskerville's
And demons as the Chains
Alois could be Vincent Nightray.

....Even if that would make Claude Echo.

Yu Yu Hakaso and Bleach.

Similar premise for both. Tweak some things, and it'd be pretty neat. It just sucks that the former really got bad. Like. Super, amazingly bad. And Bleach went from middling to mediocre.

Inuyasha and Bleach could be cool, too.

Yakitate Japan and Food Wars ( Both feature food- well bread for the former)
Naruto and Black Butler ( don't ask me why XD Just hot guys)
Hetalia and Naruto ( Well a wide set of cast)
Diabolik Lovers and Dance with the Devils ( Both have vampires)

Death Note and SAO. I already started a thing for it, but basically, Kirito, or "K," is the next in line to investigate Kira. When he learns that there is someone killing people by stopping their hearts from within a VRMMO, he starts investigating.
Alternatively, Death Note and Mirai Nikki, where Kira has access to both his diary (seen in episode 2) and/or/but not the Death Note.

Parasyte x Tokyo Ghoul.

(But please Tokyo Ghoul S1, I absolutely hate Root A or whatever S2 is called)

I'd RP just about anything crossed over with Girls Und Panzer tbh. As well, I've just started a Hetalia/Houseki no Kuni RP.

boku no hero and hunter x hunter..could be an interesting one...
or maybe gantz and hellsing?
i might need to think about this...alot more
final thought...FMAB and Hellsing
[[helsing refers to ultimate]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back