Anime & Manga What two Animes would make a Cool Hybrid RP?

Ajin and Tokyo Ghoul
I personally don't even like Tokyo Ghoul, but imagine how interesting the two worlds would be when crossed over? Ajin can regenerate infinitely, and ghouls eat humans. Ajin could like, donate their limbs to ghouls to eat, and then they'd just grow back lol.
But things probably wouldn't be that simple. What kind of laws would exist in a world like that? How accepting of both Ajin and ghouls would humans be? What kind of conflicts would arise? I think that would be really fascinating to see, personally.

Puella magic madoka Marika x Pokemon please. I wanna see pokemon become magical girls...pokemon? Magical critters.

Bokurano X Psycho Pass

Not sure if they explained psycho pass already I did see it in the list of crossovers so I’ll omit the summery of that.

Bokurano is basically the story of a bunch of kids being really excited to be contracted to pilot a mecha and save their world, only to find that they can each only fight one battle before it kills them. Plus they have no way to back out of it, so it’s rather good for seeing how someone’s psyche can be effected knowing that death looms ahead of them.

Combining that with the chaos of the society shown in psycho
Pass is something that I think would make for a really cool dark toned rp.

Bokurano X Psycho Pass

Not sure if they explained psycho pass already I did see it in the list of crossovers so I’ll omit the summery of that.

Bokurano is basically the story of a bunch of kids being really excited to be contracted to pilot a mecha and save their world, only to find that they can each only fight one battle before it kills them. Plus they have no way to back out of it, so it’s rather good for seeing how someone’s psyche can be effected knowing that death looms ahead of them.

Combining that with the chaos of the society shown in psycho
Pass is something that I think would make for a really cool dark toned rp.
Oooh that could be fascinating. Never seen Bokurano, but it sounds interesting, and combined with Psycho Pass could turn into something pretty cool

Yuri On Ice x Food wars: I could see the Yuri On Ice cast making tasty foods buts its always themed after Ice skating or something idk.

Yuri On Ice: A good anime for most Fujoshi's and Funabashi's that is about ice skater Yuuri Katsuki rising to the top.

Food wars: they cook food and have foodgasms I'm not good at explaining this.

My Hero Academia and One Punch Man for obvious reasons.

Diabolik Lovers and Vampire Knight because they're both trash and I'd love to see if it gets better.

pokemon and sword art online, where a bunch of polemon fans join a cool new vrmmo to play the game of their dreams, only for them to become trapped in the game. if all of the pokemon in their party faint, they die.

probably without their real appearances being revealed, because its far more interesting to think of a guy playing a little kid character and then having to deal with a bunch of creeps interested in his cutesy avatar than that whole "lol you looked in a mirror i cucked the crossdressers" ever was

Marvel and DC. Heh.

Technically cartoons are still animated, and anime is animated. So yeah, where was I again?

Toeie animations and Kyoto Animation.
Studio Gibli and Dreamworks.

Drop them anime this and that, lets hit things at the multi-verse level.

Black butler and blue exorcist:
"Sir even i may not be able to defeat a god" said the demon "you will if i order you to" but can he beat the sons of satan a demon and legendary exorcists?

Marvel and DC. Heh.

Technically cartoons are still animated, and anime is animated. So yeah, where was I again?

Toeie animations and Kyoto Animation.
Studio Gibli and Dreamworks.

Drop them anime this and that, lets hit things at the multi-verse level.
I like the DC Marvel idea. Always thought an rp with an Iron Batman VS Joker Symbiote would be awesome.

Plus, I'd go for a darker version of Harley Quinn, make her the definition of a harlequin, and combine her with Deadpool. (She'd still be female)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back