Idea What to do with the Digimon of people who ghost me? (A Creative Solution!)

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
So, twice I have been ghosted by people two of which actually made it far enough in to have their digitama hatch, so they left their poor digimon all alone. I will move the digimon to the Digifarm Application Thread. So basically, anyone who joins and stays gets rights to their digimon, but must keep their intended digivolution line. It will be first come first serve. There's only two for now, but I expect that there will be more ghosters in the future.

Also, here's the interest check so you know what i'm talking about:

So, if I read this correctly, the people who are no longer in the thread you are going to use their digimon for other people to be able to play? Maybe you should try to get their permission first if you can or just start fresh. Even though they might not be around, they might not like something of their creation being used like this.

So, if I read this correctly, the people who are no longer in the thread you are going to use their digimon for other people to be able to play? Maybe you should try to get their permission first if you can or just start fresh. Even though they might not be around, they might not like something of their creation being used like this.

You're absolutely right, I just felt so terrible for the digimon. I mean its not like their OC will be used, only the Digimon would be. Still, I will keep that in mind.

I think I recently had what you're talking about, where the other major player in my group just upped and abandoned it without a word. It sucks (especially if it's really early on where their presence is vital) but it's hard to get someone to take over someone else's role. Unfortunately it's usually the death of whatever they've ditched, or that's my experience anyways.

I think I recently had what you're talking about, where the other major player in my group just upped and abandoned it without a word. It sucks (especially if it's really early on where their presence is vital) but it's hard to get someone to take over someone else's role. Unfortunately it's usually the death of whatever they've ditched, or that's my experience anyways.

Well, the rp has a place where mistreated digimon go if their tamers abandon them anyway, anyone who wants to can tame a digimon that has been abandoned or abused.

So I figure why not save the digimon.

Well, the rp has a place where mistreated digimon go if their tamers abandon them anyway, anyone who wants to can tame a digimon that has been abandoned or abused.

So I figure why not save the digimon.
Still, like the other post said, you should probably ask them first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back