Other What tattoos do u want or have? :D

I have a song bird made from musical notes on my right shoulder, and a heart made from a treble clef and a base clef on my pinky. Yes, I love music. I have an HD image of my mom's fingerprint, which I want to get used for the body of a dragonfly (or bee). I also want to get the tree of life on my right shoulder.

My first tattoo was the symbol of ouroboros on my back. After maybe a year, I got another tattoo put into the middle of the first one that's a wiccan symbol. Just to note, I'm not wiccan, but my best friend from high school was and I decided to slap it there because it really meant a lot to me. She drew it up herself and I just randomly found it in one of my old notebooks. Plan on getting more! Want to get one that's Lord of the Rings themed perhaps?

i have a tattoo of a semicolon on my wrist, a reminder for me when dark thoughts cloud my mind. planning to get a flower tattoo soon!

I pretty recently got my first and second rather close together. That last part wasn’t planned… or well the idea of the tattoo existed but when my 17 year old cat suddenly passed the memorial tattoo got bumped in priority. Its a small doodle i made myself of her laying with one paw extended as that was her favourite position to lounge around. The second one was one i had planned before the first one. It’s an abstract painterly colour piece. Which doesn’t mean much to others but ‘Emma paints and she often likes reds and blacks’ but to me it also symbolises the dark times I went through and the beginning of brighter times ahead. As from breaking my foot during lockdown which resulted in chronic pain, my mother taking off to the other side of the world,, an unpleasant break up, horrible coworker/ workstation and my cat dying I went through possibly one of my darkest moments and I would by no means say I’m better but it did start to get better.

Loads of mental changes that paired with a mark on my outside so it became more tangible for me.

I've been thinking about getting a semicolon tattooed somewhere, maybe on my ankle. I had planned to disguise it somehow, possibly as a butterfly. My sister has also floated the idea of getting one too though it would more or less match mine as a way to acknowledge my past struggles.

Last edited:
I've pondered getting the Aquila of the Imperium of man tattooed on my back, just purely to screw with the minds of people that don't know 40k. See if GW sues me to take it off. But in general, I don't have any, nor want any. Skin sags when you get old, and that will ruin most of them I find. Plus, I find 90% of people who get a name of their SO on them, end up needing to get it lasered off or ignoring its existence within 5 years.

I currently have a tattoo of a paper crane on my left shoulder and I designed a tattoo that includes some of my favorite fandoms (Miraculous, Zelda, Mario, and Supernatural/Good Omens - could be interpreted as either since they are represented by a simple pair of angel wings.) I want a rose somewhere somehow. They are very sentimental to me. Also this gosh dang cat in my profile pic. His name is King Archicus and he is very much based on my own cat. I adore him and he has become my signature when I make art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back