Other What stereotype of your country do you not meet?

American, specifically Wisconsinite.

Yea, the dairy in this part of the country is nice, but you sure as hell would have to try to convince me to stuff my face with cheese wedges or eat handfuls of shredded cheese. I'll eat it on pizza or pasta like a not-crazy person, thanks.

American, specifically Wisconsinite.

Yea, the dairy in this part of the country is nice, but you sure as hell would have to try to convince me to stuff my face with cheese wedges or eat handfuls of shredded cheese. I'll eat it on pizza or pasta like a not-crazy person, thanks.
Im french canadian, i stuff myself with cheese on the daily not gonna lie lmfao

I'm Irish but I:
  • do not drink at all.
  • don't really blame the British for conquering us (vae victis).
  • see little point in taking pride in the 'Diaspora' of the Irish the world over.

I am Estonian (I am surprised if you know where it is) and our stereotype is "only social event is sauna". I am the true hater of sauna but everything else is true.
If you are interested what defines Estonians 100 ways to know that you are from Estonia

Last edited:
I am Estonian (I am surprised if you know where it is) and our stereotype is "only social event is sauna". I am the true hater of sauna but everything else is true.
If you are interested what defines Estonians 100 ways to know that you are from Estonia
hahaha i know where estonia is, i think its really beautiful too!
but i dont6 know anything about the culture except that it looks a bit similar to balkan culture i think!

hahaha i know where estonia is, i think its really beautiful too!
but i dont6 know anything about the culture except that it looks a bit similar to balkan culture i think!
:closed eyes open smile: Umm I don't think we are similar to the balkan culture more on the finish side you should read the link it pretty close to the truth

I live deep in the South of the United States.
I hate catfish, crawfish, most fried foods. I don't like hunting or guns. There's lots more to it too . lmao

I'm British and I'm not the biggest fan of tea or the Queen and I definitely don't speak very posh, not a lot of people in England actually do.

Aye, another Brit here that doesn't like tea! :P Cause those pesky colonists keep throwing it into the rivers :(

I’m US American but I detest everything about how fucking patriotic my damn country is and stands for 🙃 🙃

I’m US American but I detest everything about how fucking patriotic my damn country is and stands for 🙃🙃
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE....

Don't worry my dude, we're coming back to retake the colonies, just like we retook the Falklands... :D

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE....

Don't worry my dude, we're coming back to retake the colonies, just like we retook the Falklands... :D

Be gone you colonizers you can't even handle your own exit from EU without help ;D:P:closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back