Other What should my next art video be?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright! My name is Izzy! But I have a yt channel called IzzyArts_2009 and I'm running out of art idea's! I do everything, to makeup to paintings to my violin! I mostly make shorts, but I'm working on getting fifty subscribers to do a live, so if you would help out that would be fantastic! Anyways, what should I do next? I'm limited on money right now, due to being a minor, so I'll let you know if I dont have something!

What I dont have, (off the top of my head)

Airdry clay. (I have non dry clay instead..)
Big paint brushes (I'm working on it)
A lot of paint (also working on it)

Ok I’ve been in this spot, Used to be an editor for a friends channel. What you want is a thumbnail, maybe hand drawn to show off your artwork. Surprisingly people like thumbnails a lot. If your doing shorts, i would recommend doing speed drawings or drawings for people in the comments, with some jokes. People also like asmr, so if you’ve got long as frick nails and a nice whisper it might be for you

All my channel is are art videos, I also dont do asmr and dont have all that fancy equipment. I'm a violinist so I cant have long nails either. But I will take to heart the thumbnail! Thanks for the advice though!

What i would also suggest, is branching out into videos. Maybe drawing tutorials from the comment section.

For other just quality of life things, make sure your drawing in a well lit area, with good lighting, a desk, no background noise (which you can edit out on CapCut) and not too loud speaking One thing that works is voice overs, and last but def not least, CapCut is your best friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back