What People or Characters Would You Pay to Insult Each Other

Now, assuming by the fact you said 'characters', I would interpret that as you talking about our RP characters?

In that case, Smiley VS Stitches all the way!

L and Sherlock Holmes; Kira and the Riddler; Bruce Wayne and Barrack Obama; Hisoka and the Joker; Dora the Explorer and Lewis and Clark; Yoda and Gandalf; Darth Vader and Death Gun; Mr. Incredible and Superman.

Last edited:
images
upload_2017-3-15_8-25-20.jpeg

Ronald McDonald vs. Colonel Sanders: Duel of the (Fates) Chicken Potaters.

[Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) vs. Monaca Towa (Dangan Ronpa): Innocent cinnamon roll vs. little she-devil.

OR

Tails vs. Monaca Towa: Little kids with genius-level intellects who make a lot of machines, one being a goody-two-shoes and the other being, again, a little she-devil.]

Iron Man vs. Captain America: Oh, wait, that already happened.

Thor vs. Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou Project): Two spoiled god children with unique legendary weapons who both control the weather to some degree (lightning vs. earth).

Reaper (Overwatch) vs. Superman: Ultimate Edgelord vs. Ultimate Boy Scout.

Hitler vs. Stallin: Two of the most evil men in history arguing about how best to rule the world (fascism vs. communism).

Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa) vs. Freddy Fazbear, if only to watch Freddy be roasted to the Shadow Realm and back for being a part of a terrible game franchise that's milked to oblivion and then promptly being rekt by Monokuma firing rockets at him.

Goku (Dragon Ball Z) vs. Luffy (One Piece) vs. Kirito (Sword Art Online) vs. Natsu (Fairy Tail) vs. Naruto (Naruto) vs. Ichigo (Bleach): Roast royale of the protagonists of most mainstream shonen anime.

Last edited:
No he didn't.
It took a little while, but one of them is dead, and one of them is alive.

So when Chuck dies, what'll happen then?
I actually don't know whether it was an actual fight between them or if it was just for a movie.

Severus Snape and James Potter. Though I doubt I would have to pay them to insult each other. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back