Music What music gets you going?

Risk

What kind of music gets you pumped up whether it is for exercise, work, or well anything site appropriate?

Last edited:
I'm one of those basic rock people, but Celtic battle music sounds pretty darn badass!
Nothing basic about it! People listen to all kinds of things. I knew a guy who listened to Taylor Swift while he was lifting weights. I do suggest listening to some Celtic music should you feel like it.

To cheer myself up I love listening to Disney classics and songs from musicals like Into the Woods, Wicked, Phantom of the opera....stuff like that. No one but my sister seems to understand that about me.

I simply love this song: Terrible Tudors Gorgeous Georgians Slimy Stuarts Vile Victorians Woeful Wars Ferocious Fights, Dingy castles daring knights! Horrors that defy description cut throat Celts awful Egyptians vicious Vikings cruel crimes punishments from ancient times! Romans Rotten rank and ruthless Cavemen savage fierce and toothless Groovy Greeks Brainy sages mean and measly middle ages! Gory stories we do that! and your host a talking rat! the past is no longer a mystery Welcome to: Horrible Histories!!!

"Totally Fucked" from Spring Awakening, "Sieze the Day" from Newsies, "Voices In My Head" from Be More Chill, and other musical stuff.
Having been in more than a few, I love musicals with all my heart and soul. (except Legally Blonde and RENT, because those suck. Seriously, don't get me started.)

Oh boy, I love music so much.

The music that gets me going really depends on its impact. But I really prefer the metal and rock genre if I want to be pumped up.

Kinda like this- the Megaman MMBN5 VS. Nebula Remix. It gives me the feel of "I need to do this! I need to finish him off for the world!" in a calm, tactical manner. Then there're some musics like Green Eyed Jealousy that just makes me want to go all out, berserk-like. Finally, there's these songs; It just makes me cry while being pumped up at the same time. It really just depends, even if it's not my main type of music genre!

Oh. A whole bunch of stuff. A mixture of Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, and I think I'm going to add the Doom soundtrack.

The Gael is pretty cool, but most of the time its Heavy Metal or Hard Gangster Rap. "Last Mutha Breathin" by Tupac and "I Will Not Bow" Breaking Benjamin

I'm very complex.For working out and otherwise exercising,I Like very heavy rap.For pretty much anything else i like really strong sounds such as Metallica or Motley Crue (So i guess hair metal? )

I'd have to say DOOM OST: Rip and Tear is my goto song for intense activities like running or gaming. (Gaming Mostly. Rip And Tear does wonders to my K.D on Titanfall 2) But there's music that gets me going in a creative fashion, too. Music that helps me draw or write.

There's Kiln. A trio based in Michigan that's all about "sunbaked warmth and solid melodies..." Music that is entirely experimental and unorthodox. Ametsub is very much the same way, but is only a single Japanese artist in comparison to the trio of Kiln. But then there's Daisuke Tanabe, another independent Japanese artist, who is similar to Ametsub but takes a more melodic and acoustic method than Ametsub's electronic tones.

Tracks from Kiln I suggest are Rustdusk, Isthmus_Krest, TempleFrog, Tigertail, Ghost, Lux, Bluerain, Hong and ARQ.

Tracks from Ametsub I suggest are Precipice Drive [Long Edit], Skydroppin', Cloudsfall, Mirage [Feat. Jimanica], Vestige for Wind Day, Old Obscurity, Faint Dazzlings, Sunglare Drive, Lucent and Roving Pianist.

Tracks from Daisuke Tanabe I suggest are My Fish, Rest, In, Brown Station, Kanon, Deer Drop Forest, Artificial Sweetener and Vestige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back