Other what kind of other things do you guys do?

Honestly, not too much as of late. Life has been kicking my butt pretty good, haha. I work a lot, and attempt to study when possible. Uhmmm... I enjoy going to new cafes (to study, heh) and going for walks with a warm cup of coffee in my hands. I love seeing pretty flowers when I get to stretch my legs and walk.

Mostly, though, I just work. And sleep a little here and there. C:

I'm a musician as well. Ten plus years as a trumpet player but don't worry, I'm not one of THOSE trumpet players lol! I play the french horn and mellophone as well. I was in marching band and jazz band in school. Once I graduated I attempted to join up with a drum corps, but was unable to pay $900+ every year to continue. Now I dabble with the guitar (and bass from time to time) though strings clearly were never meant to be my calling. I spend most of my time on here or with my daughter now. I'm attempting to find my muse for a story to write (I miss being an avid reader and writer), and I need to find someone willing to let me ride their horse because I have been craving a trail ride for several years now lol!

i really like doing digital art + writing in general! i'm also really into lifting/working out right now but i'm not very strong so its kind of a side thing for me

I do a lot of things other than RPing.
  1. Gaming
  2. Reading
  3. Writing stories
  4. Listening to music
  5. Cooking stuff
  6. Browsing Reddit
  7. Looking at memes
  8. Answering questions like this
  9. Contemplating how life is ultimately meaningless and how we all die at the end with most of us hardly accomplishing anything worthwhile

Mostly, I draw. Tends to be anime characters and such rather than real people since i cant draw real people for shit xD

I'm so boring. But aside from role play. I knit a little, still can't get it exactly right. I'm a nerd for fanfiction and fandom pairings so I'll read tons of stories. And recently I bought Vegas Pro so I'm starting to make lame little shipping videos with my favorite OTP's.

I like to write stories sometimes, and I draw a lot. I also like listening to music and finding new songs I enjoy.
I love hiking and getting out into nature, but I'm not super healthy, so walking too much can be difficult for me.
I'm also a degenerate weeaboo and I like reading manga and watching anime lol

I enjoy photography as a hobby. I got a decent camera recently but if you ask me about techniques and stuff I really don't have any xD I am very amateur.
Here's a couple of examples.
IMG_20170702_111924_1.jpgP8110154.JPGP9090068.JPG

idk I just do whatever I want to keep myself occupied. Right now I'm learning Korean and I've been working out cause I'm a big boi

Ridiculously fast. On Thursday, I ate half of an entire Thanksgiving dinner. I couldn't eat another bite
About an hour later, there I was again, craving food once more!

Come to Mongolia over the summer! It's a great place to visit if you look past the limited internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back