Other What Just Happened...

ZalerinBankai

Dancing with Dragons
Where you every playing and you found the buggiest of bug glitches? Online or not? Share your experiences, what did you find and what game! I'll be sharing mine shortly!

I was just driving around on the highway in Sleeping Dogs and then suddenly I saw a car fly across the sky like a shooting star.

haha I've had something similar happen to me on Battlefield. I was driving to and objective and then suddenly I saw a boat in the air with no one on it. just floating there but not in the water and it was moving slowly.

Skyrim was my first game I ever got super invested in as a teenager so I put a ton of hours into it (still do honestly).

I was on the road leaving Darkwater Crossing and suddenly I see something coming down the path.

It was Skjor, the companion. Mind you, I already did the entire Companions questline. His ass should be grass, but here he was floating, half his body under ground and half his body above ground, towards Darkwater Crossing.

Naturally I walked up and initiatied conversation but he only would rudely respond with his "What do you want, whelp?"

He wasn't interested in telling me what he was up to so I just watched him levitate into the sunset.

Apologies for not remember the name of the game but I only played it once. it was a 360 game FPS frozen planet and you had to collect heat to survive. anyway.. My brother in law was playing it and was having a very hard time of it. He did not believe me when I said I was great at games and I did used to brag a lot. (kinda still do sorry). So this boss was just killing him over and over it kind of looked like a butterfly and he was in this huge mech and could not kill it. after watching this for about two days I was like okay give me three chances and I will beat it for you. he said if you beat it I will buy you Chinese for a week.(as a joke he serious thought he had me) I was like ok and first two tries I was just absolutely destroyed, however the third time the boss glitched on a wall and he just stood there while I just whittled him away the whole time my brother in law screaming at me about cheating. It's not a cheat if it is in the game I said. it may not be honorable but it is fair.

In the game Rune Factory 4, there is a huge bug I encountered at the end of the game. So after a very frustrating and tiring travel to the final boss area, where I then had to go through a long cutscene and annoyingly long final boss battle, I eventually beat it and had to sit through the credits. But then, at one point during it, the screen glitched out and the game crashed. I later found out that this was very common and so, I had to go through the entire thing over and over until it finally worked properly. Needless to say, I was getting a little mad..

Playing Rainbow Six Siege and I killed a friendly with a Breachimg charge, the map was House so he just flew off the map. I got teamkilled and was sad.

I saddeningly teamkilled a guy with a breaching charge AGAIN on Chalet and he flew into a hallway at the speed of light.

Ah, memories. And horror as I see someone slam against a wall at high speeds.

Apologies for not remember the name of the game but I only played it once. it was a 360 game FPS frozen planet and you had to collect heat to survive. anyway.. My brother in law was playing it and was having a very hard time of it. He did not believe me when I said I was great at games and I did used to brag a lot. (kinda still do sorry). So this boss was just killing him over and over it kind of looked like a butterfly and he was in this huge mech and could not kill it. after watching this for about two days I was like okay give me three chances and I will beat it for you. he said if you beat it I will buy you Chinese for a week.(as a joke he serious thought he had me) I was like ok and first two tries I was just absolutely destroyed, however the third time the boss glitched on a wall and he just stood there while I just whittled him away the whole time my brother in law screaming at me about cheating. It's not a cheat if it is in the game I said. it may not be honorable but it is fair.
Ya mean this little charm :3
Lost-Planet-New.jpg

Anyway as for a glitch fest, i was paying Assassins creed black flag, my buds told me it was a good game compared to the others, as i play and rather far in the game as i went to the port to get on my sexy boat...it vanishes...people start flying to the heavens and it rises from the sea and i am just sitting there "What the actually beans just happen". Soon i search on you tube..i was not the only person who experience that charm of a glitch.

As well playing on red dead redemption...Manimals...that is all i am gonna say, search it...

While not gamebreaking, this is pretty amusing. My syandana (think cape-scarf) went massive for no reason.
20170702171652_1.jpg

This also happened pretty recently.
20170511181036_1.jpg
20170511181140_1.jpg

Halo: CE Anniversary is something I only got relatively recently. Either way, I killed a group of people inside a narrow passageway and walked in after them to clean up any remaining peoplez.
Turns out the weapons (all of them) got stuck in the walls and were slowly rotating. Oh, and they were looping the SFX for dropping the weapon on the ground at light speed. It was just funny.

I got a terrifying bug in Assassin's Creed 4 before they patched it soon after launch. It more or less resembled the same bug that was also in AC Unity:

2732023-289650_screenshots_2014-11-11_00006.jpg

The weirdest glitches I have encountered have been fairly recent.

When I was playing the Witcher 3, I died and had to load my most recent save. This lead, however, to Geralt randomly jumping without me pressing the button to jump but only out of combat. Literally nothing stopped it. I tried hitting the button, I tried reloading the save. Eventually after restarting the game entirely, he stopped jumping.

In Skyrim, I've had random dragon skeletons drop out of the sky and give me a soul which I guess is cool? Other than that, my favorite glitch is that after killing a dragon, the bones would just continuously jiggle after the dragon soul was absorbed. Nothing stopped it either. If I left the area and came back, the same skeleton jiggled away. It was hilarious.

Other than that, ME:A had a glitch where I left my game code running for too long (Xbox One doesn't always stop the game after you exit) so upon playing there were just random enemies that wouldn't attack and couldn't be killed floating in the sky above the battle. Simple solution was to stop the game from running and restart.

Skyrim. Skjor got his ass beat by a bunch of werewolf killers and he died and apparently everyone forgot about him. After finishing the Companions questline and shit I went exploring again. I was wandering around Eastmarch looking for some bandits to kill and steal when I find Aela and Farkas hunting.

Then a dragon attacks, so I kill its ass and eat its soul. Aela compliments me and stares at the pile of dragon bones in awe even though she's seen me murder dragons on a daily basis. Farkas didn't say anything. Then, I hear a 'you still need to prove yourself, whelp' from nowhere. Confused, I look around, and suddenly, I see him. Skjor, sprawled out in the same position he died in, sliding around the grass like a fucked up snow angel.

I immediately ran the fuck out of there because I didn't want to be haunted by a bodysliding dead guy. Eventually, I decide to complete some shitty radiant quests for the Companions, so I travel back to Jorrvaskr in Whiterun. I tell Aela the news and she rewards me and shit. I decide to pocket some potions and food and go to my quarters to drop like fifty dragon bones.

Then, making my way to the stairs, I hear 'Are you looking for help with something? This is a busy time.' So I turn. Sitting there is motherfucking Skjor eating bread like nothing was wrong. Then he stood up and had a conversation with Aela about going hunting or some shit. I'm just standing there with a WTF expression. Eventually, used console commands to disable his ass and purge his undead soul from Skyrim because he was breaking my immersion.

In other news, dancing dragon corpses.

What used to be a team collision issue, getting flinged into space in Roblox Phantom Forces. It's always when you don't expect it, ready to spawn on a Support so they can cover you with your Intervention and it's slow bolt speed... and then space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back