Other What is your mind blowing answer to existence?

I like closure and purpose too. Deep down I wish there were some. But at the end of the day, we're 1 species, on 1 planet, in 1 solar system. Our existence alone is remarkable and special, but I feel reality lacks any grand or divine purpose or origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like closure and purpose too. Deep down I wish there were some. But at the end of the day, we're 1 species, on 1 planet, in 1 solar system. Our existence alone is remarkable and special, but I feel reality lacks any grand or divine purpose or origin.

I just figured god likes reruns

When it comes to existential questions, I like to take the nihilistic approach. You can't prove it, everything is questionable.

Just saying I don't care what other believe and you can believe whatever. I think that we are nothing but a fragment of what could have been (like a parallel universe) the real universe is just nothing but a kind of thought of what could be. I just can't see nothing then poof something. Also i'm not sure what I believe and just came up with that.

I think the most mind blowing moment I have had in my youth was realising that there isn't a particular meaning or purpose in life.

That I was lying to myself and that was why I was so discontent with life.

Let go of that ideaology and just simply did with life what I felt was right.

Been happy ever since.

Single-cell organisms with some rock solid ambitions. God works too.

Single-cell organisms with some rock solid ambitions. God works too.

I am neither atheists nor particularly strong in what I do believe of religion. never particularly needed the cloisure of feeling like my life has a purpose.

Life is what you make of it.

All you do by binding yourself to a defined "purpose" is locking yourself in a box.

I have found plenty of reasons to live.

All of which are temporary is I so choose them to be.

That sense of freedom is what brings me contentment.

Before Earth, gods from different religions made bets to see who would be worshiped the most, then created humanity to prove it.

Lorkhan tricked some of the Et'ada into creating the mortal universe. The Eight (or nine) Divines were formed.

Please, study.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back