Music What is your Favorite Music?

Tsukiyomi

Adorable Kitsune Goddess
My favorite music is Japanese Deathcore/Trance/Dubstep. Anyone one else wish to share your favorites?

Pretty much anything that has an interesting chord progression, innovative use of music theory- that would catch my attention, regardless of any genre of music.

In other words, my interest in music is analogous to being pansexual lmao.

Classic country & western (well, also including modern outlaw/throwback artists who reject mainstream pop country, like Colter Wall)

Prog, doom, or stoner metal, hip hop and pop, bit of classical, bit of alternative and sometimes reggae. I try to have a diverse range of music to listen to.

Anything that intrigues me. I despise rap but I have multiple rap songs in my music playlist, for example.

For me its less the Genre and more the artist, as there are songs for all genres amoungst my favourites. Though i guess the main thing that connects them all is a rhytm that i like with interesting lyrics, the only ones i really dont like regardless are those with screams to the point you have no idea what they are saying,

My tastes are pretty basic. I enjoy relaxing to whatever is making the charts, as long as it sounds "nice" and doesn't have egregiously offensive lyrics.

I do have a bunch of favorites that remind me of certain times in my life. In high school, I listened to a lot of Third Eye Blind, Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20, and Alanis Morissette. In college, Blind Guardian and Queensryche were my favorites. There was also a time in my early twenties when I was all about Lady Gaga. Now, I really love Carrie Newcomer and Peter Mayer, and I'm looking for more folk singers like them! Oh, and I also love musicals! (I still get teary-eyed every time when listening to "You Will Be Found")

What I generally don't listen to are things that involve screaming and rapping. I don't think they're objectively "bad" -- all art performs a function for everyone, including but not limited to aesthetic appreciation and emotional regulation -- they're just not my thing.

My music is such a diverse of everything honestly. I'm chilled with all types of music. I love listening to instrumentals that makes me feel inspired more if I'm honest. It drives me to plan and do better. Other than that, I'm blasting all types of genres of music, even if my friends look at me in horror regarding what I'm listening to.

I listen to a little bit of everything, excepting screamo and K-pop, which just aren't my thing.
Guess I'm mostly into the rock and alternative genres; my favorite bands include Evanescence (their songs helped me through a really hard time), Papa roach, Nickelback, Linkin Park (the early albums), house of heroes, disturbed, imagine dragons...
And I'm a huge fan of some older songs like All Star from Smash mouth, come a little bit closer from Jay & the Americans, All summer long from kid rock, sweet home Alabama from Lynrd Skynrd and Breathe from Midge ure...
Basically, the while guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack was my personal El Dorado xD

My guilty pleasure is pop music. Marina Diamandis is forever my waifu.

Other than that my interests are pretty diverse. I listen to a little bit of everything except country and I recently learned I have a fierce hatred for bluegrass.

Lately I've been really into alt rock and pop...kinda boring but that's what I like!

I also find myself liking songs that describe my characters, even if I don't like the song for any other reason.

Synthwave and Metal, mostly, but I've been getting more and more into punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back