What is your favorite DC show?

Sir Les Paul

The Duke of Chords
Supporter
Not a poll, just a question! I'm not counting movies; that's for another post. This is for television series only and you're by far not limited to one!

I'm a child of the 90's. I'm also the Mayor of future Gotham. It should almost go without saying that Batman Beyond was a favorite of mine. Of course, so was the entire animated Justice League and Static Shock.

I actually put Teen Titans and the Batman Animated Television series in second place here. Teen Titans came a bit later and around that age, I wasn't into the teen shenanigans as much. Great show, but I wasn't its demographic.

And, this might come as a shock, but I put Young Justice even lower, but for a different reason. It's an entirely different show and I love it! I do! But, as great as it is, it's an 'update' and in my eyes will never compare to the nostalgia I recall from watching Terry McGinnis kick ass in that black suit.

I loved all the series above, but those are my tiers. Go ahead and share yours!

sitanomoto sitanomoto D3lmoniko D3lmoniko NecroKnight NecroKnight The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Rui Rui Loony_Bin Loony_Bin ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Crono Crono Demonhunter Demonhunter AceofRoses AceofRoses Archon Archon Sopranos Sopranos Romani Romani ChazGhost ChazGhost Epiphany Epiphany

I was a Teen Titans ADDICT. I was pretty small when that show was around, and I would wake up at 5 or 6 am to catch it on Cartoon Network on the weekends before my parents could claim the TV.
That being said, as I grew up (and that show was retired), Batman: the animated series became a favorite, and (SPOILER ALERT) I used to enjoy Young Justice...until they killed Kid Flash, who, by the way, was my childhood animated crush.
We red-heads gotta stick together.
Until we die in dramatic, tear enducing ways.

I have to say my favorite dc show would be teen titans then Batman the animated series right after. They were parts of childhood and I loved them.

1 Batman: Animated Series
2 Justice League and Justice League Unlimited
3 Batman: Beyond
3 Young Justice
4 Teen Titans
5 Batman: Brave and the Bold
6 Beware the Batman

Nth place goes to Teen Titans go for being a god-awful interpretation of an excellently crafted story and universe.

Brave and the Bold never appealed to me, but it seems popular. What stood out to you guys?

Brave and The Bold was...different, wasn't something I could binge, but wasn't bad for one or two episodes at a time.

But my top two would have to be Batman the Animated Series and Batman Beyond at number one (Because of course they are) and Static Shock at number two if I'm being honest. I would be lying if I didn't say a huge part of that wasn't the theme song, because that was catchy as all hell.

Batman '66 (don't judge, I'm one for the oldies)
Teen Titans (the old one, not TTG cuz that sucks)
Young Justice (D':Wallyyyyyyy OnO:ghostxx:)
The Flash CW (Cisco!!!:hearteyes:)
Supergirl CW (:o))

That's about as far as I got.
Please note that these are not in order, it's just a list.

Teen Titans was my favorite Animated show. Smallville my favorite live action show.

Oh, does anyone remember Krypto the Superdog? That was an interesting show.

Also, after doing a bit of digging, there is a new show called Titans coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread