Other what is your blood type? ;)

charleen

nicos my lesbian swiffer
howdy friends!! yeaaah, so like i donated some blood a couple weeks back despite being classified as underweight by two pounds(im still alive darn) anyways i never knew my blood type until they gave a letter thanking me for being a hero and blah blah blah.. and it turns out my blood type is B+ which is not common apparently! 

truthfully, i donated blood to get out of class and get a few snacks because they were hella stacked and oh a free t-shirt!! the whole process went really fast, but i was the first ones to give up blood, so i didn't have to wait in line that much. also, it didn't hurt getting your blood drawn, but they prick your middle finger to check your iron levels and such.. now that surprised me because it hurt the most LOL. overall, it was a cool experience and i didn't die, so i recommend it for people who are capable of donating blood to donate theirs because it warms my heart to know that my one pint of blood can save three lives!! *dab*

Ragoo...

Cause I'm fat, sorry jked

Glad you saved s[SIZE= 16px]ome lives and I don't know too scared of needles to find out :D [/SIZE]

uh, red, i think.

nah but jokes aside idk, when im sorted ill donate tho

Last edited by a moderator:
AB+, unfortunately the greedy one that only gives to other AB+'s, but will take from anyone. hah.  :/  

Yo, congrats!  I've got really bad anxiety when it comes to needles to the point where medical blood work is a chore, and they take far less than the blood bank. I'm just not fond of people stealing my blood.  I'll get over it someday, but not today.  You are a much stronger person than me, haha.  I'm type O+ though, so that's cool.

Yo, congrats!  I've got really bad anxiety when it comes to needles to the point where medical blood work is a chore, and they take far less than the blood bank. I'm just not fond of people stealing my blood.  I'll get over it someday, but not today.  You are a much stronger person than me, haha.  I'm type O+ though, so that's cool.

aw thank you!! you're so sweet you think im strong hehe.. but yeah dude i just like putting myself in situations where i can possibly die and see what happens after?? im weird like that but yeah you should totally think about doing it because it's not that bad, the only fear you have is in your head  :BishieSparklesL:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back