Food What is y'alls favorite candy?

BlackBerryJam09

They Call Me Mellow Yellow~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pretty easy question, but I'm just wondering. I'm bored and it sounded like a good question.

Mine is any sour candy. But specifically Zots.

Three musketeers or Reeces peanut butter cups

Twix, sour skittles, any fruit hard candy like jolly ranchers

I do like Snickers bars and Reese's peanut butter cups, but I also enjoy gummy candies of all kinds, especially gummy bears and sour peach rings. Chocolate-dipped gummy bears are especially nice! Also, I cannot forget my addiction to sour watermelon slices and various fruit-flavored jelly beans.

I agree with the sour candy as a whole. Do chocolate covered pretzels count as candy? I eat those up so fast.
But I'm a sucker for Reeses cups and three musketeers.

Sour gummy Strips (Thin Long Strings) put into cheap energy drink to create Battery Acid Spaggetti

Anything green apple flavored, honestly! (*⁰▿⁰*)
I know a lot of people don’t like green apple, and honestly??? i don’t know how??? it’s sweet, it’s sour, it’s got everything!! AND ITS GREEN!!!! (*≧∀≦*)

Anything green apple flavored, honestly! (*⁰▿⁰*)
I know a lot of people don’t like green apple, and honestly??? i don’t know how??? it’s sweet, it’s sour, it’s got everything!! AND ITS GREEN!!!! (*≧∀≦*)
Yes green apple blow pops and geeen apple jolly rancher

I like cherry stuff-
And
Battery Acid Spaghetti

Being from Canada we don't have access to a lot of the better candies, but I'll still go with Fuzzy Peaches

Those sour watermelon sour patch Kids just hit different. Any sour gummy, and Hershey's symphony chocolate. It's the dreamiest, chocolatest, chocolate in the world but like nobody knows about it somehow 😭 idk if it was limited edition or what

Tangerine Sours. Haven't had one in over ten years, but they hold a spot in my heart anyways because of some specific memories.

any sour gummy. i think i've mostly outgrown candy thank god but, there's this one strawberry puff brand that i randomly got from a store in another state that i crave every now and then. it's not trolli. might be efrutti? it was teeeew addicting. if i'm feeling "healthy" i'll down a bag of dark chocolate covered berries (brookside) . hershey's cookies 'n creme is a guilty pleasure. dove's chocolate for special occasions. i used to love kit kats but i think i ate too much of it years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back