• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What is this life without love?

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<3<3<3<3

I honestly feel like the best stories are cliches. Filled with long term, drama, angst and adult themes;those within reason of course.
I just love to write, I also love to read.<3 I'd like to say I can write about 1 to maybe 4 paragraphs or maybe more if I'm feeling the story! I love getting excited and deeply involved with my writing works.

I usually do my best to reply once to many times a day. And I'd love if someone could do the same.
As it's up for great debate, I do my best to only write as female characters. Sorry, world that's just my preference.

I'm looking for something long term, something full of romance, swear words and even death. :blowkiss:

I have multiple posts floating around yet here's my newest idea. Welp in a nut shell, id love to plot more with someone whose interested and willing!!

In this life, everything has been handed to (a) he's handsome, cunning and rugged. His great uncle had started the "family business" years ago. At the age of just 18 (a) took over such business, along with all the perks, the lavish lifestyle, any lady he could dream of!! Life was perfect. Perfect until, he married who he thought was the love of his life. Yet both (a) and his wife have lingering eyes for others.
Even that was fine, well until (a) meets (b) the one young lady whose not interested far from interested in anything the older man has to offer. (A) starts to actually fall in love, behind his family and his wife's back.

Is real love, worth acting like a fool and losing everything!?

Love to write with you just send me a message!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back