Other What is the most disturbing thing you've ever witnessed?

as a practitioner of magic and many other things i have seen some weird stuff,once saw a familiar Giant wolf...My nordic blood made me want to run...i don't know why?

an alien crawled inside of a guy after forcing its way into his mouthand began sucking his insides or something, causing his body to contort and go that dead blue colour as he was eaten alive or absorbed or whatever from the inside.
Needless to say that was a horror film. I left the room directly afterwards.
Special effects are a scary thing..

Tell me that's Alien Vs. Predator because i'm saddened that you didn't stay for the movie because it's fuckin' amazing.

Few murder scenes. One might think that an impaled girl would be the most disturbing, but actually it was brains on the pavement one November morning. Nothing very gruesome, just blood and some pink mush out of the broken skull, but that was creepy for some reason.

I find the whole culture of offense that goes round nowadays pretty disturbing. Not a sickening sort of disturbing, mind you. More of a "this annoys me a lot" sort of disturbing. People should be reminded of the good old stick 'n' stones proverb and learn to agree to disagree. People would get along a bit better.

I looked up my german grandpa on my father's side...he was a gestapo officer and somehow lead a squad of ss,he was stationed at auschwitz for a while...he is still alive some how...tough old man,he tells me stories and makes the germans out as the good guys

Too many things. I work in mental health. Occasionally in really intense psychiatric facilities.

But as a summary;
Residential home - watching patients take their last breaths, or watching the body bag leave the building.
Psychiatric facilities -
Blood. There was one incident involving enough blood to fill a mop bucket. (From one person)
Fire - plus skin. I'm not going to say more than that. *shudders*
Breaking of bones (on purpose)

Yeah... more than one disturbing thing. I broke the rules, sorry.

I once saw someone hanging right in front of me and it was my childhood friend. Then, this girl with purple hair, loved me so much that when I said I loved her too, she stab herself infront of me and I just stayed there for 2 days. Yeah, one of the most disturbing games I've played, and it was a visual novel.

Most disturbing thing I've seen is the state of the world today. I won't go into any more detail; I'm sure we can all relate.

On some other RP site (that I'm not on anymore) a younger teenage girl wanted me to play a police officer character who arrests, but then rapes and imprisons their female character in a sex dungeon + confines of a property.

I said NOOOOOO.
what the fuck lol

what the fuck lol

Dude thats super messed up...

A picture of my own intestines! But that was after surgery. It was more unsettling than anything.

There are worse things, but this has stuck with me the longest.

I sat with a horse as it froze to death...

I heard my ex banging my friend and I just hear her go "oh daddy!" And I saw movement from the room so like. Yeeah.

Opened the backdoor of my job’s building and saw this guy digging a hole in the parking lot. He looked dead at me and poced a big black bag in the hole. Creepyyy, I closed that damn door right on back and minded my business.

Too many things. I work in mental health. Occasionally in really intense psychiatric facilities.

But as a summary;
Residential home - watching patients take their last breaths, or watching the body bag leave the building.
Psychiatric facilities -
Blood. There was one incident involving enough blood to fill a mop bucket. (From one person)
Fire - plus skin. I'm not going to say more than that. *shudders*
Breaking of bones (on purpose)

Yeah... more than one disturbing thing. I broke the rules, sorry.

Damn. That is really rough..

I was once in a room when a snake suddenly crawled its way in front of me. We both met each other's eyes and when I realized the frailty of my situation, I ran. Every corner I turned, I saw more snakes growing in numbers. Eventually, the feeling of hopelessness caught up to me, and I embraced my slippery fate...

Then I woke up.

...Doesthiscount?

It was lunchtime break in our school, and I saw some first year grab another girl, started stroking her hair slowly and I think she said “It’s going to be all right”. I looked at her and... that was a mistake. I got this insanely creepy smile and her eyes kind of had some kind of a weird aura of its own.
She then proceeded to grab my shoes but I snatched them and ran for my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back