What is the avatar above you thinking?

"I'm having a good day" Why is this my conclusion? Allow me to explain...

The avatar above me is a cup, with a smiling face; unusual, but that's besides the point. The smile would indicate happiness, if we're still using the same standards as if this was a human face. Why is this cup happy? Well, seeing as it's a cup, normal parameters most likely do not apply. Perhaps someone drank all of the liquid, or perhaps it is currently full; unfortunately there is no context, so a more definite conclusion cannot be reached.

Nevertheless, it appears to be happy, thus, I designate the avatar above me with "I'm having a good day". Now, you may be asking, why did I specifically choose this, instead of simply "I'm happy"? This is because "I'm happy" sounds very plain, and would not be as interesting a conclusion; similar to how I wrote this entire thing, rather than just leaving a single, uninteresting sentence. If you're currently reading this, whoever you may be, then I assume that you agree, yes? Of course, because if you did not find this interesting or intriguing, you would not have read this far in the first place. Perhaps you enjoyed reading this, or perhaps you thought it was utterly stupid (because it is); but whatever the case, you have already read it, so I win.

Voider's Nonsensical Tanget #12

Last edited:
Welcome to (INSERT COFFEE SHOP HERE), please enjoy the establishment but please behave.

Drink me! Why are you not drinking delicious milk tea! I thought the smiling face would help.

Key in hand, SillyString contemplates what lock it opens.

Fumbling with it for a bit, SillyString realizes that - while it is indeed firm - it seems to be a bit too... spongy to be a key.

Perhaps—

SillyString ended their train of thought there.

I can expect that your avatar is thinking about the all-encompassing secrets of the universe as mere intellectual play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back