Other What is one random happy childhood memory that you like to look back on?

That Mystic Writer

"I myself, am strange and unusual."
What is one random happy childhood memory that you like to look back on?

For me, I have a memory of me when I was around 4 years old playing around in my backyard. It had just rained, and the smell of humid rain was still present when I came outside to play. Because of the rain, there were large puddles of mud scattered around my backyard. I remember getting into my small purple boots and jumping around in the puddles without any worry. I remember that exact feeling I felt in that moment. The feeling of pure joy and zero anxiety. Every time I remember that memory it always brings a smile to my face.

For me, it’s late night driving with my dad. I used to just fall asleep to soft rock playing in the back while I looked at the stars outside the window. Because my parents both worked and we only had one car, my mom would do the groceries at night while my dad looked after us in the car. It was good times.

Every summer since I was a lot younger my dad and I would watch the lord of the rings series together. He was home every summer with me since he is a teacher so we would always do a lot of stuff like that.
He got me really interested in a lot of the nerdy stuff I’m into today as well as pushing me to be my best so those memories mean so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back