Other What instrument do you play?

I play the flute and piccolo
I had a choice between Trumpet and Clarinet when it was apparent I was terrible at the Flute so I chose Trumpet since it runs in the family. I didn't have the right embouchure for Flute or Piccolo. :closedeyescryingfrown:

I used to play the piano, fell off on that, and then ascended to a higher plane a few years later by learning the trombone.

I feel that. I had to stop playing guitar because I moved to an apartment complex and unlike my neighbors who had a full band in their den area and didn't seem to care who they disturbed, I didn't want to upset my neighbors downstairs since they were the only people I got along with and talked to. Slowly relearning, as now I'm in a different apartment and take time to tune my guitar and practice chords for like 15-30 minutes every other day.

i used to play the clarinet lmao. i haven't played in years though and probably never will again.

I was in my high school's band, I played percussion- mainly keys, my favorite being the vibraphone.
I've had some health issues as of late that have made it hard to get back into music, but I'm hoping someday I can pick up another instrument again. I've got this guitar I want to learn to play.

I mostly play piano. I really want to learn how to play saxophone one day.

I played the trombone for 6 years and have meddled with the guitar for awhile too. I bought a 7-string last year along with digital software in place of an Amp, but I have not played recently.

I played the tenor saxophone in highschool. I own a $60 harmonica but never taught myself how to play it. I also want musical spoons and a mouth harp for some odd reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back