• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What if I loved you a little harder?

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Our story begins like most love stories do, with a very tragic ending.
~~~~
"I love you."
"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm pregnant.
"Y-your what!?...that's great!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything, everything was going to be absolutely perfect for the young couple. Both seniors in high school ready to graduate and start their lives. Both had just barely found out the news, thier first night had caused such a turn of events, the start of a family niether was actually prepared for. Yet both teenagers had decided they were madly in love, they wouldn't tell a soul until after graduation and absolutely ready. Yet, life would throw a spade into their lovely plans.
------------------
"Where am I!? Who are you!?"
-------------------------
Driving home, from a trip to the grocery store B ended up losing control of his motercycle and having it looped around a very large oak tree. His body, physically was fine. Mentally more than able. Yet his memory, he hadn't;couldn't remember his long time girlfriend thier unborn child or even the promise to be with her forever.

Yet A kept her promise, even when her parents she insisted she forget about the boy who couldn't remember her, insisted she forget about the life here in the small town she would've had. Go start fresh!!!

>>>>>>>>>
"Come home, just one last time.. your father is very sick.."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
6 years later with a very energetic 5.5 year old A was back home. Taking care of her dying father and a mother who needed just as much attention. She had never told a soul about her little boy, who looked just like B. B would never know, as long as he didn't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back