• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What I Roleplay:

Shade_Princess

•just a small town girl, living in a lonely world•
Hi everyone! Welcome! I just wanted to let you know I roleplay a lot of things and here are some of them! Give me a reply if you'd like to roleplay some time! Also, the ones marked with a star are the RPs I have going on at the moment and wouldn't exactly want to RP right now but if you really want to RP it, we can figure something out!

~Assassination Classroom
~Attack On Titan
~Black Butler
~Blue Exorcist
~Death Note
~Durarara!!
~Fullmetal Alchemist ★
~Future Diary ★
~Gakuen Babysitters
~K
~Noragami ★
~OHSHC ★
~One Punch Man ★
~Saiki K.
~Soul Eater
~The Devil Is A Part-Timer
~The Irregular At Magic HS
~The World God Only Knows
~Tokyo Ghoul

~Narnia (all 3 movies)
~Sherlock Holmes (BBC show)
~Stranger Things
~The Maze Runner
~Mystic Messenger

And many more! (I'll be adding more as I go since I spend my time watching things :'))

Last edited:
Do you roleplay Boku No Hero Academia? If not I will like to do double for Black Butler or Attack on Titan?

Do you roleplay Boku No Hero Academia? If not I will like to do double for Black Butler or Attack on Titan?
Hi there! Sorry for the late reply! And sadly, bo, I haven’t watched Boku No Hero Academia just yet. And sure I could double for either of those animes!

Hmmm do you roleplay any magical girl rps by chance? Otherwise I would love to rp Mirai Nikki or Noragami~

Yes I can double and i would like to try my hand at playing a shikki in noragami rp.

Hello! I’m interested in RPing Noragami (I just finished the anime, and i’m Addicted!!!)

oof when you get ignored but that's ok :closed eyes open smile:
Oh goodness! I am so sorry, I've been getting so many replies sometimes I just miss others! And sorry, I haven't watched that yet, but I can roleplay Mirrai Nikki!

Hello! I wanted to know if you would be interested in maybe doing a Future Diary RP! I was thinking about getting a group together to do the RP!

Hi everyone! Welcome! I just wanted to let you know I roleplay a lot of things and here are some of them! Give me a reply if you'd like to roleplay some time!

~Assassination Classroom
~Attack On Titan
~Black Butler
~Blue Exorcist
~Durarara!!
~Fullmetal Alchemist
~Future Diary
~Gakuen Babysitters
~K
~Noragami
~OHSHC
~Soul Eater
~The Devil Is A Part-Timer
~Tokyo Ghoul

~Sherlock Holmes (BBC show)
~Stranger Things
~The Maze Runner
And many more!
Hello! Can we do a Maze Runner double up roleplay together?
I've recently watched two of the movies and boy, it caught my interest by a lot! Hope to hear from you! c:

Hello! Can we do a Maze Runner double up roleplay together?
I've recently watched two of the movies and boy, it caught my interest by a lot! Hope to hear from you! c:
Heya! Of course! PM me and we can create the details for the rp :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back