• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ∆ What happened to Abby? ∆ CHARACTER SHEET ∆

Main
Here

Villa1n

👁️👄👁️
HEYO! Just a friendly reminder to try your hardest when making your CS if you really want a certain role! I might add more spots if we run out of room, but there's no quarantine!

(Sorry I don't have any cool codes, I'm currently on mobile :[ But feel free to use them!)

Name:
Nickname(s):
Role: (REQUIRED! Can be multiple, but you'll only be picked for one!)

Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Modifications: (Tattoos, piercings, etc-)
FC: (Realistic preferred, but drawn is ok too!)

Wardrobe: (Your OC will be wearing a uniform while on school grounds, this is for 'after-school activities')
Personality: (Make sure this matches the role you want)
Fears:
Wishes/Dreams: (Motivation)

Why did they join the club?:
How did they get into the school?: (Good grades, extraordinary talent, loaded parents, etc.)
Background:

Backpack: (A student always carries a backpack, what's in yours? Don't make it like an AK-47 it must be allowed in school. The most I'll allow is a pocket knife.)

Extra: (Anything you think I should know to help your OC fit in with the story!)

Relationships: (Please add Abby and Aiden to this list! You don't have to personally know them, but more like what do you think about them? If you want to be more than friends with anyone before we starts, that's ok! As long as you both agree!)

(iNFO HERE) ROLES:
STUDENT COUNCIL: (2/3)

Taylor - Lizy Lizy
Grace - unseasonedsalt unseasonedsalt
DELINQUENT: (1/3)
Riley - neverbackdown neverbackdown
REGULAR STUDENT: (1/5)
Marigold - MavHermes MavHermes
PLAYBOY/GIRL: (3/3)

Madison - SpoopyScarySkeletons SpoopyScarySkeletons
Kenzo - eyclore eyclore
Jasmine - MISOSOUP MISOSOUP
STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT: (0/1)

Last edited:
Name: Aiden C. Bowlings
Nickname(s): (None for the moment, but feel free to give him some.)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Club leader

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'4
Modifications: Both ears pierced
FC:
All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter (Book 1)__ COMPLETE - The Dawning of a New Era.png

Wardrobe: Usually wears dark clothes which consist of jackets and hoodies most of the time. He often wears baggy jeans, and they always have holes in them. Bandages aren't uncommon, wherever they're placed on him.

Personality: Aiden is a little bit... Special. He honestly doesn't care what anybody thinks about him, whether that be teachers, friends, or even his parents. His whole life he's been reckless and stupid with his decisions. It's landed him in trouble more times than not, but he thinks it adds 'character'. He thinks anyone who hasn't landed in trouble at least once is a wuss, and loves aggravating anyone and everyone (especially student council). He knows what makes people tick, and often uses that against others. He doesn't know the definition of danger, and if you tell him he shouldn't do something, he'll do it just to get on your nerves. No matter how reckless it is. Despite all this, he actually has decent grades. It's like he knows what to do, he just doesn't do it.

Likes: Baseball, bugs, hoodies, video games, and chocolate.
Dislikes: Rules, math, soda, and literally any plan that doesn't involve the possibility of breaking a bone.
Fears: Small spaces. He absolutely hates them, especially if he gets stuck with someone else.
Wishes/Dreams: To turn 21. Sure, 18 is the official age to become an adult, but 21 is when the fun really starts. Just imagine everything he could get away with.

Why did they join the club?: He created it to find the truth about why Abby's disappeared. He didn't plan on a lot of people joining, but hey, if they get caught more people to blame.
How did they get into the school?: Loaded parents. His mom is convinced if he's put into a 'good environment' he'll stop being such a disappointment to the family.
Background: 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree' is a lie. Aiden couldn't be anymore different than his parents. His dad is a famous business man, and his mom is one of the world's most famous models. Yet somehow Aiden ended up the way he is. His mom is convinced he can change. His dad? Not so much. At first, his father tried to fix him, in many ways most people would not approve of. But over the years, he just sorta... Gave up. His mom sent him to Enswood academy hoping they could fix him, and pay thousands of dollars each year just to keep him in.

Backpack: A bunch of notebooks (mostly filled with doodles instead of actual notes) a eraser puzzle, a baseball bat, and a small pocketknife.

Extra: He says he's a natural blonde, which is technically true, but he's bleached his hair before.
Taller muscular women? >>>>>

Relationships: How do you feel about...

Abby

"You wanna know whatI think about Abby? God, she's such a pick me. I'm 95% sure she gets beat at home or something. Who gets great grades and is actually happy? Honestly, I never had any classes with her, but she was my tutor once. She was so nice about it to, it was like talking to a school counselor... so I threw a pencil at her. Apparently I'm really good at sharpening those, because she actually cut by it. What? She probably deserved it."
Taylor
"Taylor? I hate her guts. She has all the teachers practically worshiping her when she's actually a huge prick. The only problem is I can't go anywhere in this school without seeing her stupid face. She's in every club imaginable, like how is that even possible!? Now that Abby's gone I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes 'little miss perfect'... hopefully that means she'll be next to go missing too."
Madison
"She's ok... I guess. I think I have like, one class with her. Not a lot worth to remember, if you don't count the amount of guys staring at her everyday. Yeah she's pretty, but I've never actually spoke to her before. Not to mention she's a ginger, you can never trust those."

Last edited:

taylor delano

role: student council member
d.o.b: august 20
orientation: bisexual
height: 5'8"
hair: bleached blonde,
naturally brown
eyes: brown
wardrobe: click
the flower button to
see
modifications: regular ear piercings
face claim: lucy boynton

personality

ruthless. two-faced. bitch. taylor embraces these terms with open arms. she's ambitious, that's for sure, and will stop at nothing to get to the top, calculating her every move. one of the harsher personalities at enswood academy, she is judgmental and a bit stuck up. she doesn't talk about people behind their backs, if she's going to say something about you, she's willing to say something to your face. she doesn't care about the opinions of her peers, as long as her high school experience looks good on paper she's satisfied. however, she will play nice with those she deems on her level, and if she does bond with someone enough she's actually quite loyal to that person. she's also quite good at deceiving teachers, always coming off as sweet and innocent to adults. she is consistently one of the top students at enswood. taylor is constantly busy with academics and clubs, but she never comes off as nerdy. she has an air of confidence and poise that's carried everywhere. she doesn't care about the rules or "upholding the enswood name" or whatever those dorks in student council say, she's just there for the status of it- and the information she gets out of it. she'll break the rules that don't benefit her without thinking twice, and doesn't care about other students breaking rules if it doesn't interfere with her life.
clubs: tennis team captain, student council member, debate team member, newspaper club writer... and now history club member.
dislikes: slackers, the beach, orange, seafood
fears: being average, clowns
backpack: standard school supplies, ipod shuffle, camelbak water bottle, emergency sewing kit, pepper spray. in a separate sports bag- usually in a locker- she has a tennis uniform, tennis racket and balls, and a small first aid kit.
wishes/dreams: to get into columbia university, her father's alma mater.

history

how she's enrolled in enswood: her family is loaded. her father is from old money and is a successful senator, her mother's family has been running a successful chain of hotels and spas for a few generations. however, she isn't there with no merit. taylor is a straight a student and shows athletic merit on the tennis team, where she is captain.
how she got involved with the history club: she heard whispers that the club was more than it appeared to be. if there's one thing taylor likes, it's information. she's come to see what all the buzz is about.
background: taylor grew up with an incredibly lavish lifestyle. two wealthy parents, only child, you know the drill. not only did her parents have high expectations of her, she developed impossibly high standards for herself and she did not intend to disappoint. as soon as she was enrolled at enswood she dove in headfirst to academics and clubs. instantly the tennis team's best and most competitive player, now captain. newspaper and debate clubs were obvious choices for an information driven, argumentative, bitch, and student council was her way into gaining more information about the inner workings of the school. she's never bothered with having an incredibly active social life, keeping her circle small, nor has she wasted her time on romance, with the exception of a few one night stands to "release stress." taylor has a bright future ahead of her and everyone knows it.
relationships:
what was your opinion of abby owens?
"she was... fine i guess. ok, i'll admit it, i was super jealous of her at first. she was always ahead of me somehow and had, like, no flaws, which was so annoying. but, she grew on me. we actually talked occasionally, she made for decent company. she was more competent than anyone at this school. none of that information leaves this room."
aiden bowlings?
"dick. i don't understand how someone chooses to waste their life by trying to annoy others instead of actually achieving something. total waste of space."
madison newman?
"who? oh, she's the one who whores herself out, right? i don't care really, it's not my business what someone chooses to do with their body. i just think it's a shame she doesn't seem to try very hard in her classes, i've heard she's bright."
marigold kalenger?
“we’ve been studying together lately, she’s really sweet. and when she does actually talk she can hold an intelligent conversation. super innocent, but maybe being friends with me will rub off on her.”

gallery

TAYLOR

SCROLL >>>

coded by mountainpost

Last edited:

Kenzo

loverboy

full name

Kenzo yeong

nickname(s)

zo, sunshine, darling, angel

male

Kr. Name

겐조

Sexuality

bisexual

ethnicity

korean &. Australian

• hair

his hair is silky and straight, often he dyes it and is currently at shoulder length

eyes

warm almond shaped and brown

height

5 ‘3

body mods.

strong, slim

faceclaim

Lee Felix

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Tumblr_l_240257025807202.gif

" 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? "

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹 { 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲: 𝗝𝗛 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗷𝗼𝘆 (𝗝𝗛。𝗢𝗬)" ; 𝗔𝗘 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗮𝘁 (𝗔𝗘。𝗧)" ; 𝗭 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝘇𝗼𝗼 (𝗭。𝗨𝗪)" ; 𝗠 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗺𝗲 (𝗠。𝗜𝗬)" ; 𝗜𝗛 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗶𝘁 (𝗜𝗛。𝗧)" ; 𝗡 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲 (𝗡。𝗜𝗬)" ❟ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: 𝗔𝗛 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗺𝘂𝗱 (𝗠。𝗔𝗛。𝗗)" ; 𝗥 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 (𝗥。𝗘𝗬。𝗦)" ; 𝗢𝗪 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗼𝗮𝗸 (𝗢𝗪。𝗞)" ; 𝗔𝗪 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗰𝗼𝘄 (𝗞。𝗔𝗪)" ; 𝗔𝗔 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗼𝗱𝗱 (𝗔𝗔。𝗗)" ❟ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹: 𝗠 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗺𝗲 (𝗠。𝗜𝗬)" ; 𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 (𝗦。𝗔𝗬。𝗗)" ; 𝗞 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗸𝗲𝘆 (𝗞。𝗜𝗬)" ; 𝗔𝗛 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗺𝘂𝗱 (𝗠。𝗔𝗛。𝗗)" ; 𝗟 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 "𝗹𝗮𝘆 (𝗟。𝗘𝗬)" }
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲(𝘀): 𝗝𝗮𝘀❟ 𝗠𝗶𝗻❟ 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟭𝟲-𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 { 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀❟ 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 }
𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲: 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿: 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿❟ 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀❟ 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿。 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆。
𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀: 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹-𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀❟ 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁。
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝟱'𝟵❟ 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝟱'𝟭𝟬
𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀: 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿❟ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁。 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘀。 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱。
𝗙𝗖: 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲: 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲。 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱。
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹❟ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀。 𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲❟ 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱❟ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹。
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿。 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁。
𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼。 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀。
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻。
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝘀❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗔𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮❟ 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗜❟ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁。 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 @$$ 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵。 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲。 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗼𝗱𝗸𝗮 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸❟ 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿-𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝗯。
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘁𝘀❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀。 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵❟ 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲❟ 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝘁。
𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀: 𝗖𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮 { 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗼𝗴𝘀 }
𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀/𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀: 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹❟ 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺❟ 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱❟ 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝘃❟ 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆❟ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗲❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴。
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯?: 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗔𝗯𝗯𝘆❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹。 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴❟ 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗶𝗿。
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹?: 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀。 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱❟ 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗲❟ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲。
𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱: 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗶-𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘄𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿❟ 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿-𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁。 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆❟ 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿。
𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗴❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗴❟ 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲!
𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮: 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲❟ 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁。 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗲。 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁❟ 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀。
𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀: " 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹。 " 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀❟ 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀。 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰。 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀。
" 𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻❟ 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺❟ 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺。 " 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁。

Tumblr_l_190586361121410.gif

Last edited:

* Grace Gouldings

• req.

#tired

* face claim
    Amandla Sten
    * d.o.b.
    Oct. 27 (17)
    * p.o.b.
    USA
    * n.name(s)
    Gracie
    * star sign
    Scorpio

#Role: Student Council

#Sexuality: Lesbian

#Gender: Female

* wardrobe
    Baggy clothes like hoodies and sweatshirts. Always a muted or dark color like mauve or gray. Will mostly wear jeans and cargo pants, but sometimes a midi skirt. Also a lot of graphic tees and shirts.
    * wishes
    To find a passion. Grace doesn't know what to do with herself. One of her only interests that she's considered as a career is government, but she's not sure if she can hack it.
    * why join
    Curiosity killed the cat. Oh, wait... Poor choice of words aside, Grace wants to know what's going on. This isn't just some Saturday morning cartoon, this is an actual person. Grace hates being left in the dark, and she knows she may never know the truth if she doesn't get in on this.
    * admission
    Grace's parents felt like her old public school wasn't challenging her enough. Despite Grace's best efforts, she got shipped off to private school. Her parents are breaking the bank to send her here though, so the least she can do is put in a modicum of work. Her transcript was more than enough to get her foot in the door, and the rest was light work.
    * backpack
    Grace keeps her Nintendo Switch on her almost always, as well as some card games (Uno, Pokémon, poker cards, etc.)
    * relationships
    Aiden | The single most ratty boy Grace has ever seen in her life. She doesn't even know him, and yet Grace is worried at seeing him in an authorial position. He seems like an entertaining person to hang around, though, as long as she doesn't end up as an accomplice.

Abby | It's pretty tragic what happened to her. Abby seemed like a nice girl, but then again Grace never knew her. Everybody's got skeletons. Though was it really bad enough for this? Grace tries not to speculate one way or the other, but with so little information Grace doesn't know what to think.

Madison | She's got charm for sure, and Grace admires that. Grace isn't sure if it's Madison' charisma or her own less than stellar judgement, but Grace can't help but be impressed.

And not only that, but Madison is loyal to a fault. Grace isn't sure how she feels about Madison's vigilante sense of justice, though. Based on what she's heard, being on the wrong side of a conflict with Madison is quite the handful.
    * height
    5'7 | 170cm
    * weight
    130lbs | 58.9kgs
    * mods
    Pierced Ears
    * hair colour
    Black
    * eye colour
    Hazel

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Name: Marigold Kalenger
Nickname(s): Mary, Goldie (rarely)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Role: Regular Student (Skill: Marigold has a tendency to blend into crowds and surroundings, meaning most people don’t know she’s there)

Hair: Curly, dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Height: 5’6”
Modifications: Pierced ears, wears round glasses
FC: Paola Locatelli
jrrimiXDU_4QnSVrOIPDc2oKATrVRkGIZNyXJBtUQKqgufNOPc8t02CZK9tvXssmWgdoIgTQvDRP0_NAn5qeoJBXdiWzWWpJbhKv8Ss-etXKqgr2dYvAEgqMMbfLCUFZZgjjHVjBqNxrk5xvLLyhEtU

Wardrobe: (Your OC will be wearing a uniform while on school grounds, this is for 'after-school activities') Marigold mostly owns comfortable clothes like sweatpants, hoodies, and the occasional pair of tights for anything fall-spring related. She also owns a few sun dresses that pop out of her closet, mostly she’s in monotones, though. Maybe the occasional colorful sweater.
Personality: (Make sure this matches the role you want)
Marigold has always been a bit of a wallflower. She sits off to the side of classrooms, diligently keeps notes, and never disrupts class. She doesn’t have many friends, she spends most of her lunches sitting in the library working on projects or reading. She’s never been to a party, though this isn’t so much by choice as she’s never been invited to one.
She likes classic books set in time periods back when men would sweep women off their feet, she spends time at home daydreaming and watching shows that also fit these criteria. Marigold is shy, anxious, and slightly naive (a lot more than slightly). She likes seeing the best in everyone, including those who would sooner mug her than tell her the time of day.
Perhaps some of her daydreams are silly, but what she wants is an adventure. Something that makes her blood pump with adrenaline, an epic tale of romance and betrayal, a fancy ball with dresses that weigh 20 pounds and barely squeeze through doors. She wants friends, she wants to try new things, she just doesn’t know how which is why she’s trying something new with the History Club.

Likes: romance, reading, playing the flute, bike riding, art, summer dresses, star-gazing, cats
Dislikes: coffee, oranges, rootbeer, jewelry, camping, thunderstorms.
Fears: Blood, she faints at the sight of it, even if it’s her own, and needles. (not practical but fun nonetheless)
Wishes/Dreams: (Motivation) To do something that isn’t the same thing every day. Marigold craves something interesting, but she also wants to make her parents proud, so whatever she does is going to be kept secret from them, they don’t even know what the History Club is actually about, they just think she’s taken an interest in a new subject.

Why did they join the club?: Two reasons: 1. To get away from the incredibly boring and monotonous life she’s been living which has been forever upended since the incident and 2. To better acquaint herself with Aiden Bowlings, a boy she’s always envied and perhaps crushed on, from time to time, despite knowing they were almost complete opposites.
How did they get into the school?: (Good grades, extraordinary talent, loaded parents, etc.) Rich parents, not crazy, but the kind of lawyer married a doctor who had a lot of luck with stocks and a dead rich uncle. Most of their money goes into affording tuition, so while they live comfortably, it’s not crazy extravagant. Though her straight A’s and flute skills did help seal the deal.
Background:
Marigold comes from a nouveau-rich family who recently moved into town to get away from the dangers of the city. She’s an only child with few friends (not that she had many before moving) who doesn’t go to parties, spends most of her time reading, and the other part is spent on studying. While she might be in the school because her family is wealthy, she wants to make the most of the opportunity and get the best grades she can.
There’s not much to say about Marigold’s past, or future, she’s always been there. The quiet girl sitting in the back corner. She wishes there was more to say of her life, but she’s never made the choice to do something with it. She mostly hangs out with her cat, Astro, and reads, which is why when Abby went missing, life began to flurry. It was hard to focus on school when all anyone could talk about was a missing girl, and at home, her parents became even more concerned about her well-being. One could say they’d always been overbearing, but it’s reached new heights since the incident.
So, like any sane girl, she joined a club run by a notorious maniac into everything her parents have advised her not to be into. What could go wrong?

Backpack: her flute, along with sheet music, notebooks with actual notes, a new emergency pepper spray that’s never been opened, fruit snacks, pens, and a hairclip

Extra: (Anything you think I should know to help your OC fit in with the story!)
- Plays the flute (whether private tutoring or in the school band, either work)
- Has a cat named Astro

Relationships: (Please add Abby and Aiden to this list! You don't have to personally know them, but more like what do you think about them? If you want to be more than friends with anyone before we start, that's ok! As long as you both agree!)
- Never talked to Abby, but heard of her. Marigold always thought that she seemed fragile, like ice. Harder than it seems, but easy to break with the right tools. She almost envied the casual way she could strike up a conversation, but the idea of having people constantly striving for her attention quickly snuffed whatever jealousy she felt.
- Aiden was the perfect bad boy, it was hard to not be drawn to him. Everything he does goes against what Marigold’s parents would want - what she should want - yet the freedom he exudes is something she would trap in a bottle if she could.
- Taylor and Marigold have been studying together lately, and Marigold can't help but admit that it's nice to have someone around. Though some people think Taylor's abrasive at times, Marigold thinks she's incredibly determined and sure of who she is. Marigold really admires her dedication to the things she wants.
- I’m open to other friendships/acquaintances with other characters, if you have any ideas please let me know

Last edited:
Name: Lake Brekker
Nickname(s): Brekker, Creep
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Delinquent

Hair: Short black hair
Eyes: Dark blue
Height: 5’10”
Modifications: (Tattoos, piercings, etc-) None
FC: (Realistic preferred, but drawn is ok too!): Sorry if the FC is too unclear I can try to find a better one, I know the angle is kinda weird
5GYiRC_dcQPYhUipK_JY0iM90RK4gvEi8RTXPhIgVsLdb3jjsoCN5w5jCdakJxW5bHWZ03dCKVKhbBjPOydkB40Q6MJGfQBn6Rnoo2-hkxuV69s-VAFt-kc-_vRxv0XUEn4m_24Tdgb4CdVWEOa19WE

Wardrobe: Lake is never seen looking anything less than presentable. His wardrobe consists of sweater vests, collared long sleeves, and beige pants, with the occasional corduroy. He always has a watch and carries his camera and audio recorder in a camera bag. His attire is the same all year round, the only exception is summer when he loses the sweater vest and wears a collared tee.
Personality: As the school’s most popular newspaper boy, Lake has taken it upon himself to know everyone’s business, as much as he possibly can. Some see him as goody-two-shoes with a thirst for excitement, others see him as an intrusive weirdo who has nothing better to do with his time - the truth is somewhere in between. Lake has been dreaming for years of becoming a New York Times writer, and if commenting on the comings and goings of high school drama will help him achieve that, then he’s all for it. Though to some people he comes off as invasive, he’s really just trying to create something interesting to read in the paper that week, he doesn’t really care about half the fluff pieces he writes, even if they occasionally destroy some reputations.
Lake is charismatic, smart, and determined. If there’s something to be found, he will find it. Digging and researching, prying for information, are only some of his favorite past times. He couldn’t care less about what half the student body thinks of him, and the other half (the less scandalous half) probably doesn’t think of him. He knows that in a couple more years, his high school experience will be but a distant trace in the wind. Some student counsellors worry about his lack of friends; Lake thinks it’s easier to write stories if he’s not attached to the subjects.
Most people that meet Lake will like him, that is if they haven’t heard any of the… negative opinions some of the student body has. He has a tendency to ask a lot of questions while answering none in return. It’s surprising how many people want to be the center of attention - especially when the person asking them questions is a mysterious, handsome stranger. Lake isn’t the kind to hold grudges, he’s the kind to nurture them, raise them as his own, and then return the favor in the worst way possible. Not much can cause such a reaction from him, but those who have incurred his wrath quickly transfer to a new school. Everyone has a secret, but not everyone can find them.

Likes: Photography, writing, the newspaper, sweater vests, architecture, chess, coffee, books, classical music.
Dislikes: Rain, dogs, birds, documentaries, calligraphy, the opera, swimming
Fears: He doesn’t have any known fears, but drowning is his greatest fear. That and being buried alive. Anything that involves suffocation and a lack of control.
Wishes/Dreams: (Motivation) To be an official reporter for the New York Times. He wants to be in the field, discovering underground illegal activity and being put in dangerous, compromising situations.

Why did they join the club?: Normally Lake wouldn’t need other people's help in solving a case, but seeing as the only thing he doesn’t know is what happened to Abby, this is one of the few leads he has. Maybe one of the others knows something that he doesn’t, of course, he’s not going to be sharing anything that he knows. He wants to be the one to crack this case and he wants the credit that comes with it.
How did they get into the school?: (Good grades, extraordinary talent, loaded parents, etc.) Rich parents. The kind that owns two yachts - one for summer and one for winter. They go on so many vacations that Lake has a separate USB for his summer house alone. If he hadn’t blackmailed the teachers, he’d probably be failing from how much school he misses. The only thing he’s fully dedicated to is the weekly Newspaper.
Background: Lake is the only child of two major law firm attorneys. They didn’t have much time for a son, but they always had time to hear the gossip around town. Eventually, Lake learned that knowing an opponent was half the battle, so why not know everyone to make sure you’ll always come out on top? He started small, spying on the neighbours, sneaking around to find out the drama with his elementary teachers. By the time he was 10, Lake carried an audio recorder everywhere he went.
When he got to high school, most of the teachers were pre dispositioned again him, and they were right to be worried. It took less than a month before he had enough blackmail to get an A in most of his classes, that and the fact that his parents were crazy-loaded attorneys helped, but Lake liked taking credit for what he had done. At first, the students thought he was somewhat of a legend, then he started turning against them. He didn’t want or need their praise, he started the Newspaper by himself, funded, of course, by his parents who supported his interests no matter how odd (not that they really cared enough to ask).
Lake was raised with the belief that he was better than everyone else, and why wouldn’t he be? He has no one to be afraid of - he’s seen his incompetent teachers bumbling around telling him things he’s already figured out on his own, he sees the privileged teens going to parties and foolishly getting caught, and he knows about almost every scandal going on at the school (he likes to imagine there’s always something new to learn, otherwise he’d be bored). He doesn’t date, he doesn’t associate with many other people, and he keeps to himself unless there’s something he wants to know. Then he either asks easily manipulative people or finds out for himself. He has as little drama as possible - that way people have nothing they can use on him.
Now Lake is pretty content with how things are going. He's a straight-A student who’s never bullied, perhaps one of the most hated and feared students at the school, but every action has its consequence. For example, the “sweetest” girl in the school goes missing, easy to find the irony in that, isn’t it? However, Lake wants the dirt, the gossip, the story. He wants to find it himself - without his parents' help. It’s finally a real story fit for a reporter and imagine the exclusive he would have. He might just be able to make a name for himself outside of Enswood.

Camera Bag (doubles as a backpack): Camera, audio recorder, reading glasses, and a copy of The Catcher and the Rye.

Carries a USB with everything he has on the other students of the school, updated weekly. Only Lake knows of its existence. It would be a pain to lose, but he’s already memorized everything on it - it would just mean the whole school’s secrets are revealed.

Relationships: (Please add Abby and Aiden to this list! You don't have to personally know them, but more like what do you think about them? If you want to be more than friends with anyone before we starts, that's ok! As long as you both agree!)
Aiden: He’s not scared of anyone knowing his secrets, so he’s one of the few people Lake has control over. Not that he really wants anything to do with him, he’s known for doing crazy things and being associated with him would potentially ruin his parents' reputation.
Abby: Sweet girl, probably the nicest in the school. She didn’t have many scandals worth mentioning, but Lake’s sure she didn’t like him. Ever since her disappearance, people have been swarming Lake looking for answers, but even if he did have any, he wouldn’t be revealing them to randos.
Marigold: Lake doesn’t know her and he doesn’t care. Other than the obvious “secrets,” he’s not sure there’s anything else going on with her. A lot of time seems to be reading, though she and Taylor have been hanging out a bit recently. Maybe Goldielocks will finally get more interesting.

Last edited:
Riley Johnson
The Rebellious Free Spirit
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Riley Johnson
    nicknames
    n/a
    date of birth
    25th November
    sexuality
    Pansexual
    Role
    Delinquent
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

poweredbymaddison

• filler tab. ignore!

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

yatesdagreats

• filler tab. ignore!

Last edited:
Tumblr_l_60122453861386.gif

" 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻? "

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲(𝘀): 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹❟ 𝗖𝗮𝗿❟ 𝗠𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆❟ 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮❟
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝟭𝟲-𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱。
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱
𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲: 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿: 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀。
𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀: 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁。 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘁。
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝟱'𝟭𝟬
𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀: 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁❟ 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵❟ 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀。 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴❟ 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱。
𝗙𝗖: 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘂𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲: 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝟮𝗸❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: 𝗔 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱❟ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹。 𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹❟ 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗳𝘂𝗹❟ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹。
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿。 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻。
𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼。 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁。
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁。 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁。
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: 𝗖𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀❟ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴❟ 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀❟ 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀❟ 𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲❟ 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀。 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀❟ 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀❟ 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝘀❟ 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴。
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀❟ 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀❟ 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗘𝗦。
𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀: 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿。
𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀/𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀: 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗿❟ 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀❟ 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁❟ 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲。
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯?: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗻❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱。
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹?: 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❟ 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆。
𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱: 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❟ 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗗𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗶❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆❟ 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲。 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵❟ 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵。

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗔 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀。

𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮: 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹。

𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀: 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀。 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀❟ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿。 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽❟ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆。

Tumblr_l_2231190558522.gif

Last edited:

WIP​

Name: Richard Ortiz
Nickname(s): Rick (And not that other one, funny as it is)
Sexuality: Hasn't even thought about it, so undefined.
Role: Delinquent

Hair: Black/Brown, messy, curly
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'11
Modifications: Minor scarring on the waist as well as on the inside of the thumb
FC:
1688013975601.png
(It be Marlon Pendlebury)

Wardrobe: Richards style is painfully bland. He only ever wears jeans or sweatpants, only plain t shirts or occasionally a shirt with a common logo, very often hoodies or canvas jackets- he prefers stuff with a lot of pockets. Only ever tennis shoots or thick soled working boots. Clothes to him are function only- not to say he dislikes fashionable clothing, it just never really crossed his mind that he could pick out something like that for himself, he sees that sort of thing as for other people.
Personality: Richard has a polite and extremely subdued personality. Through a mix of strict guidelines in his childhood and a general lack of motivation, Richards most prominent trait is his lack of prominent traits. He prefers to be left to his own devices and has made a nasty habit of pushing people away by seeming distant and annoyed. In reality, he doesn't dislike the prospect of putting himself out there, he just doesn't see it as an option. The people of the school simply aren't his crowd in his mind, he is just a visitor in the schools walls. Just someone looking in the window. He often struggles to see worth in himself, and goes through life doing what he thinks he SHOULD be doing, or what the important figures in his life tell him what to do. Ever since coming on campus though, the authority that was the sole driving force in his life disappeared, and with it all of his willpower to do most anything. He doesn't like basketball, but he does it because he's good on it, and it's how he got into a good school. He is blessed to be on campus, he is told. He doesn't think so, but that doesn't matter to him. Holds a genuine empathy towards other, though being socially stunted makes it hard for him to get that across.

Also to note, due to his inferiority complex, is more inclined to let himself get screwed over if it benefits another person. From anything from lying on someone's behalf to take the blame on someone's behalf to taking a bullet for someone. (Though he has never done it. He would.) He is also a terrible judge of character.
Dislikes: Basketball
Fears: Crippling Glossophobia. Bad with crowds. Terrible Social Anxiety.
Wishes/Dreams: N/A

Why did they join the club?: Actually wants to find Abby. Wasn't necessarily friends with her, but thinks she deserves better than disappearing for good.
How did they get into the school?: Basketball Scholarship
Background: WIP

Backpack: Books (Occasionally), Guitar, school supplies, pocketknife. Packs light, the necessities mostly.

Extra: (Notes)
- Skips as many classes as he physically can without having the student councilor bother him too much.
Skills:
- Knows a lot of survivalist skills. From how to turn everyday objects into self defense weapons to cleaning and bandaging wounds to how to properly distill water. Many niche skills that are pretty well useless in everyday life, but really nice for emergencies. Also possesses a sharp mind in dangerous situations as a result, unlikely to freeze up in a do or die situation.
- Really good at basketball, got a scholarship after all.
- Between the basketball and the whole growing up on a survivalist compound, Richard is very fit.
- (NOTE) has not learned self defense. Left the compound before he could. Despite being very strong, his instinct is to avoid fights if at all possible, and nothing else.

Relationships:
WIP

tw: drug use and explicit language throughout!
almost complete WIP

leon pierce
the delinquent
full name
leon pierce.
nicknames
leon.
birthday
december 02.
sexuality
unlabeled.
place of birth
brooklyn, new york.
reason for joining club
boredom, mainly. plus the added benefit of giving him more excuses to get out of the house, and that he's a nosy fuck in general.
appearance
height
6'2.

hair
The lower layer of the back of his hair is dyed white with the rest normally being left in its natural light brown. His curls are not natural and Leon gets regular perms in order to maintain them to his liking.

eyes
Light grey.

body modifications
The tattoos on their FC.
Standard lobe piercings in both ears.
Right nostril piercing.

build
Just a skinny dude; limbs look too long for his body; lanky; ectomorph.

wardrobe
Leon usually looks a damn mess, but that mess took time and effort to put together. He draws a lot of inspiration from 80s punk fashion and wears a lot of thrifted and vintage clothing. Often wears eyeliner.

face claim
Gauge Burek

❝ there are times when i do not choose healing. i am stubborn. i choose self destruction hoping that i will learn what it's like to have wounds again. and i learn and i learn and i learn. ❞
persona
personality
Wasted potential. Bad influence. Degenerate.

If you ask about Leon around the block, those are probably some of the terms used to describe him. People's perception of him has never bothered him; nothing really ever has. He doesn't see the need in getting worked up over shit that's out of his control anyways. He was pretty young when he came to the realization that damn near everything is out of his control, so he doesn't concern himself too much with anything.

Despite the general perception of him, he's an incredibly intelligent dude. People that knew him when he was younger love to come up with excuses for why he ended up the way he did: he fell in with the wrong crowd; if only his dad had been around; maybe if his mom had just been more strict. The truth of the matter is that some people are just content with mediocrity. Leon's interest in winning the rat race is close to zero. In all honesty, the very idea of holding down office jobs and working his way up the corporate ladder or whatever sends shivers down his spine.

He's always chalked that up to the thought of sitting still for an eight hour work shift. Sitting still has never been his thing. He paces when he's on the phone, bounces his leg when he's in a chair, talks with his hands. He's also never been one for quiet and there's almost always music playing in his apartment regardless of what he's doing.

Leon spends most of his time trying to drown out his own thoughts while simultaneously trying to escape the world. This has resulted in a fondness for drugs of almost all types, predominantly pills and bud. He also indulges himself in physical pleasures, though has always kept his lovers at arms length.

There aren't many people he's genuinely close to in his life and he's doing a pretty good job of convincing himself that he prefers it that way. Sure, people know
who he is for the most part - his affinity for attention requires that much - but there's no one blowing up his phone to kick it. Unless, of course, they're trying to get a fix or an in to a party or just want a good time with no strings attached. Despite his love for attention, he doesn't truly care too much what people think about him, doesn't try too hard to impress them.

He's an expert at being comfortable in all scenarios and adapts to his environment with remarkable ease. Regardless of this, his loudness and carefree attitude always remain. He could be a good friend and even a good person if he really set his sights on it, but he'd rather indulge his every whim and consequences be damned.

hobbies
music - listening to & making; mainly rock/punk
cooking
makeup
thrifting
loitering
fucking with people
doodling
crocheting
DIY fashion
telling absolutely bullshit stories

fears
being stuck in life
commitment
letting people down
working an office job
claustrophobic
becoming his mother

ailments
(undiagnosed) ADHD
hypersexual

ambitions
becoming an established tattoo artist; maybe opening up their own shop

background
Maybe Leon's childhood would've been less lonely if it had really just been him and his mom. Instead it had been him, his mom, and heroin. There wasn't really enough room in his mom to care for both, so he grew accustomed to being put on the back burner.

He never cared enough to ask about his father, was never really curious about him to begin with. Why bother wasting that much energy on someone that didn't wanna be around? As far as Leon was concerned, the fucker should stay gone.

Enough about him. Leon and his mother, Liz, lived in a studio apartment in Brooklyn, New York. It would've been a little cramped if Liz was ever home for more than a few hours at a time. The freedom suited young Leon just fine, and he always managed to find ways to entertain himself: setting up playdates for himself, walking around the block, listening to music for hours. Making friends came easily to him probably due to his willingness to make a clown of himself for others' amusement.

Despite the lack of structure and stability in his home life, Leon thrived in school. Kind of. Academically, he was gifted beyond his years, but his behavior was apparently "inappropriate". His mom never gave him a hard time for it, though, and he always assumed she blamed herself for his acting out. Most people probably think that's fair of her, but Leon's convinced he would've ended up exactly the same way no matter what his family looked like.

Anyways, whenever his mom felt really guilty, she'd buy him something. Never anything grand, seeing as nearly all their money went to drugs and rent, but she's responsible for his love of comics, music and making art.

The most expensive gift she ever got him was an acoustic guitar, and it's still Leon's most prized possession.

If you ask Leon, he wouldn't say he "fell in" with the wrong crowd - he'd tell you that he sought them out. Early on, he realized that most people became easily uncomfortable whenever he spoke about his life at home; even just referring to his mother by her first name seemed to throw people off. So, he gravitated towards people that wouldn't pity or belittle him.

The fact that they also had access to contraband - equal parts buying and selling - was just a bonus. He was a favorite among fellow street rats, and his name grew somewhat infamous in some parts of Brooklyn.

It was a comfortable, convenient even, situation for him until the realization that he was on a path very similar to that of his mother struck him. He loves Liz, really, but becoming her was nothing short of a living nightmare. The reasoning behind his decision to apply to Enswood was rooted in a desire to put some distance between the two of them. He had doubts about actually getting in, but was incredibly grateful that he did.

That said, Leon is a creature of habit. Despite his sound intentions, he continues to turn to dealing when he needs money, and sometimes just when he's bored. His drug use has remained a steady constant in his life, but his grades haven't suffered too much as a result, a feat his scholarship appreciates greatly.

how'd he get into the school
despite his hobbies and poor attendance, his grades were always slightly
above average. that coupled with his artistic and musical prowess is what he
attributes his acceptance to.
let's ignore the fact that his mother may or may not have extorted his rich
deadbeat dad for it.
name
relationship
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.
name
relationship
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.
name
relationship

-->
-->

basic info
persona
backstory
other
  • basic info

Qiang Li.
    Name: Qiang Li.

Nickname(s): Qiqi.

Sexuality: Questioning.

Role: Regular Student, Rich and Bratty.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

In the glittering realm of affluence and privilege, Qiang epitomizes the archetype of a snobbish heiress. She effortlessly wields her family's boundless wealth as a means to satisfy her insatiable desire for material indulgence. From acquiring the latest coveted designer bags to attempting to manipulate her academic standing with financial influence, she fearlessly embraces the power bestowed upon her by her parents' fortune.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Hair: Her deep brown hair that flows down to her mid back remains straight and unfazed even in the most humid weather.

Eyes: Dark brown.

Height: 5'6'' / 168 cm.

Modifications: Single ear piercings.

FC: 1Saye.

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back