Video Games What games are you playing?

I play quite a bit of Overwatch *cough*lvl 760*cough*
I also dabble in Hots and LoL, and the occational Skyrim spree!

All games have an interesting amount of hours, tho LoL i have only played for a year so I am still a hardcore n00b! :D

I don't get too much play time anymore because of work, but I try to play Warframe whenever there's a major update. For some reason, I also bought FFXIV recently and I'm taking my time with that too.

On the PS4, I do the same with Monster Hunter: World as Warframe. Planning on getting that fancy new Spider-Man and Valkyrie Chronicles 4 sometime too (but I'll probably never play them orz).

Okay, I can't name them all off my head, but here's some I play actively:
  • Fallout New Vegas (PC, with lots of mods of course)
  • Oblivion (same as above, but these are mostly gameplay mods)
  • World of Tanks Blitz (PC, Android, over 8000 hours. People wonder why I play it, and the only answer I can really give is that I like tanks.)
  • SD Gundam G Generations Overworld (PSP. Long name, long game. If you know a lot of Gundam like me, you're going to feel right at home here.)
  • Star Trek Online (As much as my toaster allows me to play it. Haven't even hit the level cap yet.)
  • Mount and Blade Warband (Really fun once you get into it. There's lots of great total conversion mods too.)
  • Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead (Kinda an odd pick but the crafting is so great. You can even make a super wheelchair.)
  • RimWorld (Nice game that doesn't pull any punches on me.)
That's about all I remember. I also have some games on my phone but I don't feel many of them can really count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back