Video Games What games are you playing?

Warframe, if you can stand having to grind hours and hours in order to get everything for free.
Borderlands 2
The Elder Scrolls V
Prototype
Bioshock(all the games)
Maplestory
Overwatch
Dead Space(all the games)
Prey
Undertale
Shadowverse
Fallout 3

Right now, I'm trying to finish all the levels of Super Meat Boy and Battleblock Theater. I don't really have as much time to enjoy RPG games like I used to.

There's so many games I love. Overwatch, I can't mention enough. I've been obsessed with Bioshock for ages; I'm just playing Infinite's Burial at Sea expansion but I've lost motivation (combat style was supposed to be interactive and customizable; Ken Levine wanted everyone to be able to play differently. Part 2 does not do that, and I hate that I am restricted to stealth). I play a lot of Killing Floor and Left 4 Dead, have both of each--I'm not always amazing at L4D but if you need a competent sharpshooter on KF I'm your gal.

I'm also wild about Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together; wish I could get enough friends together to play a little more frequently; it gets boring with only one or two people, I'm told. I also absolutely adore Cook, Serve, Delicious!, and eagerly await the sequel (which comes out next month for those who are fans but don't follow Chubigans!). Additionally, I've been playing a lot of Starbound lately; my friends and I have been adding a ton of mods, most notable being Frackin' Universe, which has been... overwhelming, to say the least. Actually had to get in contact with the guy who made the missions to help me out (if by chance you use this site, I swear to god I didn't know killing the cat only got you more pixels; I should have read whatever SAIL said about it, and I didn't, and that's my fault, but know that I wasn't being greedy, I was speedrunning and not reading things).

Been pretty addicted to multiplayer games as opposed to single player games. As of late, I've mostly been playing Battlerite and Overwatch.

I'm looking to get into Guilty Gear and Player Unknown Battlegrounds.

For me, I've been playing Dungeon Fighter Online, Cosmoteer, Factorio, Monster Super League (Mobile Game), Dwarf Fortress, and Europa Universalis IV myself lately. Used to play Minecraft avidly, but I've burned out on that lately.

There's so many games I love. Overwatch, I can't mention enough. I've been obsessed with Bioshock for ages; I'm just playing Infinite's Burial at Sea expansion but I've lost motivation (combat style was supposed to be interactive and customizable; Ken Levine wanted everyone to be able to play differently. Part 2 does not do that, and I hate that I am restricted to stealth). I play a lot of Killing Floor and Left 4 Dead, have both of each--I'm not always amazing at L4D but if you need a competent sharpshooter on KF I'm your gal.

I'm also wild about Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together; wish I could get enough friends together to play a little more frequently; it gets boring with only one or two people, I'm told. I also absolutely adore Cook, Serve, Delicious!, and eagerly await the sequel (which comes out next month for those who are fans but don't follow Chubigans!). Additionally, I've been playing a lot of Starbound lately; my friends and I have been adding a ton of mods, most notable being Frackin' Universe, which has been... overwhelming, to say the least. Actually had to get in contact with the guy who made the missions to help me out (if by chance you use this site, I swear to god I didn't know killing the cat only got you more pixels; I should have read whatever SAIL said about it, and I didn't, and that's my fault, but know that I wasn't being greedy, I was speedrunning and not reading things).

I definitely had a strong fascination for the longest time with Don't Starve. Playing it solo was enjoyable for the first few weeks that I played it, but it did die out for me. I ended up playing it again somewhat recently on PS4 since a buddy of mine was interested in playing it. It's definitely a lot more enjoyable when you've got at least one other person playing. I've never managed to get anyone but that individual into the game though.

As for PC games that I'm playing now..Niche, really, and only occasionally. It's just a game that I play as a last resort. After getting a Mac I was forced to transfer over to PS4 for my gaming addictions, for obvious reasons.

I definitely had a strong fascination for the longest time with Don't Starve. Playing it solo was enjoyable for the first few weeks that I played it, but it did die out for me. I ended up playing it again somewhat recently on PS4 since a buddy of mine was interested in playing it. It's definitely a lot more enjoyable when you've got at least one other person playing. I've never managed to get anyone but that individual into the game though.

As for PC games that I'm playing now..Niche, really, and only occasionally. It's just a game that I play as a last resort. After getting a Mac I was forced to transfer over to PS4 for my gaming addictions, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, an old girlfriend introduced me to the game, and since she hung out with me and my friends frequently, we wound up getting some of them into it. She and I broke up shortly after, but I wound up still having plenty of people to play with between the new boyfriend and the handful of people we regularly hung out with; my best friend, whatever girl he was with at the time, another of our friends; solid group. But, the bf and I broke up recently, and other friends aren't as into it anymore; I was playing with a new-ish friend for a while, but he got bored with it just being us so now I'm back to solo if I wanna play. x.x

I just binged Dragon Age Inquisition. I really enjoyed that one and I'm going through a second run through as a mage! My all time favorites are PS4 games though... I've spent way too many hours playing Bloodborne and Dark Souls. They do have a learning curve, but they're fantastic games once you get the hang of them.

I have many games that I like to play. Although I'm also trying to develop my own little game project. But if I had to choose one game that I was invested in and playing right now I'd honestly have to say that I am currently replaying Half-life 2

Medieval 2 Total War - I started a campaign as Scotland where I destroyed England and then expanded my empire to include Caen, Antwerp, Bruges, Hamburg, and Stettin. I make a crapton of money and in the 15th century here I am on the leading edge of technology with better armor, units, and gunpowder weaponry.

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

That's all I'm playing right now and probably will stay that way for a while

Minecraft.

It's actually quite fun now that all the kids have moved on to Fortnite. It's even better with modpacks installed.

Picked up ME: Andromeda after I quit playing. Finally brought myself to beat the campaign. On my second play through. Plan to do a third and get the last two achievements for 100% completion.

WHile it is a bit more expensive, Monster Hunter World. Or if you have a switch, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

Final Fantasy 14. For single player games I'm currently working my way through The Elder Scrolls games, I'm starting with Morrowind. I love those games so much and the lore is so in depth and fascinating!

All four Dawn of War 1 expansions. Haven't gotten around to Dark Crusade but I probably will.
Darkest Dungeon
FE: Shadows of Valentia
XCOM every once in a while
Star Wars: Galaxy at War and I have the Corruption expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back