Other What Games Are You Good At?

Proluvies

Professional Lurker
This thread serves little to no purpose, but I guess you could say one motivator for it is that I don't have 10 posts yet.

So, what games are you good at? Brag your heart out. (it gives me more to reply to)

If you can't find a definite answer, what game have you played a lot recently?

Just curious.

Not me, but i had a friend who obtained a K/D of 2.0 in RB6, Win loss was about 1.5, plat two.

Then he magically became trash and his rank tanked. What he gets for maining Buck.

Not me, but i had a friend who obtained a K/D of 2.0 in RB6, Win loss was about 1.5, plat two.

Then he magically became trash and his rank tanked. What he gets for maining Buck.

Let's not badmouth everyone's favourite Canadian.

But personally, I'm pretty good at Ark. I prefer playing solo for the first 40 or so levels, because I can get through them quicker and tame bigger stuff without someone else to worry about. Deceit I can confidently say I'm really good at. It's a game that went F2P late last year, and at one point I really enjoyed climbing through the leaderboards to the number 1 spot.

I honestly don't know what game you guys are talking about.

One google search later

Ah, ok. That's cool.
And yes, let's not badmouth the favorite Canadian. Whatever that means

Let's not badmouth everyone's favourite Canadian.

But personally, I'm pretty good at Ark. I prefer playing solo for the first 40 or so levels, because I can get through them quicker and tame bigger stuff without someone else to worry about. Deceit I can confidently say I'm really good at. It's a game that went F2P late last year, and at one point I really enjoyed climbing through the leaderboards to the number 1 spot.
PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PSH

PSHHHH

I'm okay at ksm, but not the best. The first video is me playing an easy chart well, the second is me fucking up a harder chart a little. I should update the second since I've got better, but you'll have to deal with a shitty 920- score

continuing the video trend, because why not

i'm good at this game i swear, but i feel the best clip of me playing it was when i did it without glasses
8 mins

and this one is basically my entire experience with this game summarized
5 mins

13 mins

I'm okay at ksm, but not the best. The first video is me playing an easy chart well, the second is me fucking up a harder chart a little. I should update the second since I've got better, but you'll have to deal with a shitty 920- score

Haven't played KSM I've played a couple games similar for a fair while. Cool!

continuing the video trend, because why not

i'm good at this game i swear, but i feel the best clip of me playing it was when i did it without glasses
8 mins

and this one is basically my entire experience with this game summarized
5 mins

13 mins

lol. We have our days. (You decide which of the 3 videos that's addressing)

I've been playing Zelda: BotW, Skyrim, and Sims 4 lately. I've beaten Zelda but I'm most decidedly not good at any of these games, lol. I can only say I've gotten pretty good at defeating Guardians in Zelda.

I don't mean to brag. But I'm basically a Dark Souls expert. I play the game on expert mode without losing a life. I also did a pacifist run using an N64 controller with one hand bound to a chair. I wasn't allowed to drink till I beat the game and let me tell you. It was a thirsty five hours.

Anything involving Smash Bros. It took me years to actually take it seriously. Lvl 9 CPUs tremble beneath my Roy and Ganondorf.

I'm stupidly good at Zuma. I can play for hours without losing a life and I've never practiced. It's like the world's saddest superpower.

I've been playing Zelda: BotW, Skyrim, and Sims 4 lately. I've beaten Zelda but I'm most decidedly not good at any of these games, lol. I can only say I've gotten pretty good at defeating Guardians in Zelda.

Zelda for the fun and Sims for the manipulation fix.

I'm not good at any game per-say. But I spend a lot of time on Sims 4 and League of Legends.
So I guess I'm pretty average at League.

League for the fun(?) And Sims for the manipulation fix.

Dead by Daylight and Dark Souls, mostly.
I main the Sweaterboi.

Sweaterboi?

I don't mean to brag. But I'm basically a Dark Souls expert. I play the game on expert mode without losing a life. I also did a pacifist run using an N64 controller with one hand bound to a chair. I wasn't allowed to drink till I beat the game and let me tell you. It was a thirsty five hours.

Heck, man. I don't think I could even do the part where you went 5 hours without water. lol

Anything involving Smash Bros. It took me years to actually take it seriously. Lvl 9 CPUs tremble beneath my Roy and Ganondorf.

I've never been any good at Smash. Is pretty fun though.

I'm stupidly good at Zuma. I can play for hours without losing a life and I've never practiced. It's like the world's saddest superpower.

lol. That's a name I haven't heard before.

..Maybe it's just an easy game. Maybe you're the Zuma god. We'll never know.

Last edited:
None!

Ok, I've gotten the hang of building in Minecraft, and I'm halfway decent at Skribbl.io and a little CounterStrike.

Oh, and anything Kirby. Love the little puffball.

I'm a much better writer than I am a gamer though. ^^;

I'm not great at a lot of games. Heck, I'm absolutely terrible at Starcraft to the point where it's not even funny anymore. But there is one small online game that I'm insanely good at, and I have absolutely no right to be. And that is Vertix.io. I don't know where the sudden skill came from but I'm not, by any means, deserving of it. One minute I was just playing, the next I became an absolute god at it, and I've never come back. World's crappiest superpower.

None!

Ok, I've gotten the hang of building in Minecraft, and I'm halfway decent at Skribbl.io and a little CounterStrike.

Oh, and anything Kirby. Love the little puffball.

I'm a much better writer than I am a gamer though. ^^;
I don't think anyone will have a problem with that here. lol
I'm not great at a lot of games. Heck, I'm absolutely terrible at Starcraft to the point where it's not even funny anymore. But there is one small online game that I'm insanely good at, and I have absolutely no right to be. And that is Vertix.io. I don't know where the sudden skill came from but I'm not, by any means, deserving of it. One minute I was just playing, the next I became an absolute god at it, and I've never come back. World's crappiest superpower.

T-The chosen one?!

I'm good at Minecraft, does that count? I know everything there is to know, where to find all your ores, the best way to build a house, complex redstone structures, etcetera.

As for real games, I'm pretty good at Robocraft, except that I'm not very good at the building part.

If we're talking Minecraft, I know my way around fairly well. I've been around since the Alpha and Beta days, those are very nostalgic for me. But I've learned it also means that the newer concepts that they have been releasing recently are a little harder for me to grasp.

Either way, Minecraft will always hold a special place in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back