What does a clock do when it's hungry?

Madruga

Time Traveler
It goes back four seconds!
Please help me.

Heya, folks!

The username is Madruga though I've been known to go by other names as well. I'm twenty-one, American, and currently living with some family near Atlantic City in New Jersey. I've been Roleplaying for a little under a decade and partaking in creative writing since I was in grade school. I learned how to Roleplay through Chatango and mostly use Discord these days, but I've been fancying a forum or group-based story as of late. I've dabbled with post-by-post Roleplaying in the past and it was actually how I met my wonderful girlfriend. With that said, however, I feel as though I've never given it a real chance. I really do hope that I can find some quality Roleplays while here! Or not. I'm cool with just making new friends as well.

In terms of writing, my interests tend to vary and I ultimately shift towards dystopia or fantasy plots. I respect slice of life and romance Roleplays though I generally have little interest in writing either. My general rule of writing is that I match my partner's length, will write any gender (with a slight preference for males) or ship, and prefer to have more than one character at a time. I currently have more characters than I can count and my username is actually a reference to one of my personal favorites (his name is Simon Madruga for anyone who is curious)! I'm currently writing four off and on Roleplays with my two best friends (one of whom is my girlfriend) through Discord. I'm actually super glad that this site bans you from writing ERP because I always felt like an odd duck for not wanting to write it on other sites, but there's no need to elaborate on that here.

Outside of Roleplaying, I don't have many hobbies though I am currently very interested in martial arts, video games, true crime, and archery. I am currently in the process of applying for a firearm license in my state and I am also looking for a full-time job. Although I am currently in debt, I have plans on returning to school to become a police officer or Pathologist in the future. I absolutely love dogs and my choice of a poison is playing old Nintendo games. I am currently playing through Pokemon: Platinum (ugh it's sooo slow) and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I've been playing Aura Kingdom, an MMO, also as of late (also slightly wanting a Roleplay in that universe, haha). I also have a Switch that I never play and love to practice with a fake wooden sword. When I'm not Roleplaying or doing job applications, I'm usually sleeping or catching up on YouTube subscriptions (my current addiction is CallMeKevin). My favorite band is probably Matchbox Twenty or Bastille, my favorite food is risotto, and I love the color orange.

I can't think of what else to add, so I'll just end this here. . Thanks for reading!

As a member of the cult of Pickens, I welcome you to this forum! The painting basement is this way.
But what Shotagonist said, painting basement over there, lick back and enjoy serving our leader.
Both of you have excellent taste, I must say. Most of my friends don't understand why our Discord server is named such a thing, but they just don't understand. They have not seen the way of the Dear Leader. Both my girlfriend and I have, however, and we're followers. Believers! My ancestors smiling at me, non-believers! Can you say the same?

I wish everyone would make introduction like these.
What do you mean by that if you don't mind me asking?

ditto to what kevintheradioguy kevintheradioguy said!
i love reading about people's interest!
by the way - the fact you met your girlfriend via roleplays is couple goals!
welcome to rpnation! i'm steph and if you have any questions feel free to ask C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back