What do you think when you hear the word...

Stop. It's the worst meme in existence, and I even have reasons to say that: Like all comedy, memes tend to have some sort of twist to them. For example, you don't simply post loss.jpg or the full dose, you must edit a pic so the objects are organized like in the strip or the main colors are green and purple. At the very least they always require a minimum thought and effort. And by minimum, I mean even bare minimum, like simply saying "IT'S" on a Nutshack-related video. I don't find it funny, at least not on its own, but each to their own, and at least it's relevant to the video Now let's think of the place with the most barebones and uninsightful comedy: twitch chat, specially popular ones (such as vinesauce). Here, simply saying "LUL" or repeating a goofy sentence with an emoticon is enough to warrant attention, since you're a 15-year-old among thousands of others in a live chat that must think and type quick to do so, so there's no time for actual cleverness. Even so, those comments are still relevant, since they are reffering to something currently happening live. Which brings me back to "shoutouts to Simpleflips". Here's a little lesson in history (heh), aight? Simpleflips is a twitch streamer who I presume either has lots of friends or helps with SM64 mods, ergo getting shoutouts. Of course, seeing the phrase "shoutouts to Simpleflips" repeated over and over lead to the creation of this meme, where it was posted for seemingly no reason, like it was usually see, and it was a neat inside joke. It was eventually included in a meme clusterfuck SM64 mod (essentisally the playable version of a twitch chat), in which not only it was repeated over and over, but also the only spoken or written text. This made it funny even to those not familiar with the original meme since it was silly enough and hey, what did they expect from a meme clusterfuck? So of course it was repeated over and over in the chat: it was funny in context, and even more if you knew even MORE context. This became a meme in vinesauce too, and seeing it at random made everyone realize: it's not a funny sentence on its own, and even less when taken out of its context. But that was excused, it was a twitch chat so shitty memes WILL be there. But on Youtube, your comment will stay, so you have time to think of something clever (or just relevant in some way) to say. "Shoutout to Simpleflips" is absolutely irrelevant, unfunny, and has no twist. It's barely even a reference. You could say something like "Shoutout to sportaflips" in a Lazy Town video , which would still make it a shitty meme, but not the worst one. I will copy and paste this as many times as it is necessary. Your meme is the worst.

What do you think of when you hear "dunk"?

I think of basketball players and March Madness and how it's total BS that my school's basketball team didn't do as well as we wanted them to.

What do you think of when you hear "bubble"?

Farting in a bathtub

What do you think of when you hear the word "Antidisestablishmentarianism"?

I think of a man that thought up the word "Antidesestablishmentarianism" and laugh at how much of a no-life he had to be.

What do you think of when you hear the word "meme" ?

Someone opening the door for someone else

What do you think of when you hear the word "Fit"

People complaining about those skinny jeans they don't fit in anymore

What do you think of when you hear the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

People getting way to close to my ear

What do you think of when you hear the word ''Cartoon''?

All the times I've watched them as a little kid to a teenager, never fails to get a kick out of me but breaks my heart to see old cartoons stop running or redone in a 'new' way.

What do you think of when you here the word "Klondike"?

I think it's just a random word you chosee.

What do you think of when you hear the word "Garbage"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back