What do you think about minecraft?

I've played some but I never played with other people or with dlc or anything. My opinion probably won't count much since I played Terraria first and kinda compared them to each other. Minecraft has a lot of area to explore and look around in, not to mention the building potential that comes with it being 3-D, but it's rather lacking in regards to item variety and crafting possibility (compared to Terraria). Still fun though. I quite like having about ten wolves following and protecting me.

heh, I used to play it extensivally back in the day, loved it to death (no merchandise or anything just the game). TBH many people are complaining about the updates ruining the game but it's never the updates fault, theyjust make the game better. Rather there are many people (like me) who after a while got tired of the game, but some go to the point of having the need to blame it on something, usually the updates.

so yea, good game, been getting better, community is as bad as always (with a few excpetions), it's still good ol' minecraft in my eyes

xD

The game gives me headaches. Like literally. The longer I'm playing it the worse my headaches are. But honestly, I love the new updates, making Minecraft more like a survival + RPG hybrid. It had wings for Pete's sake!

It can be, but I would say It's more of a online game you would want to play with a group of friends. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back