What do you do when your script roleplaying buddies leave you?

If the question is about the characters specifically they are your creations ( well obviously except for your characters character ) so your welcome to keep them, shelf them for later, or do whatever you want.

If you want to continue with the story involving the your character and the offspring you can just write your partners character out or ask someone to replace them with a new character.

It's not a roleplay that continues like paragraph roleplays. This type of roleplaying is more like roleplays that could be broken down into time frames, scenes and breaks.

Example would be if I was roleplaying with someone and our characters went to sleep, we would end the roleplay there and we would make a new one with a different setting and character since the other characters are asleep and it basically kills off the POV for them.

In all, our roleplaying is like a tv show or an unending fandom that our stalkers enjoy. It never ends because our characters interact like real people. It has no plot; it's all freelanced.

So I am asking, if my partner wants to forget about me, what would be the best move to do with all the characters we raised together through our characters?

I can't use my partner's character because that would be theft. Replacing them would be too messy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well again the character children are still your creation. So you could just write the other person out of the story and focus on your character raising their kids as a single parent. Maybe just have something off screen happen to the other parent. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back