• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered What do you all recommend?

radiocluster

I just came from a very long stay on FeralFront/WCRPG. I’ve always enjoyed role playing warrior cats (for nostalgic reasons) but I’m aware that is kind of dead. What do you all recommend here that has a “clan” like role play type involving many people in open threads where you work in ranks? Fantasy or human? I don’t mind... I don’t really know how this site works yet but if y’all have forums with certain districts, clans, where all things relating that area are posted...whatever y’all call it that would be preferred. Lol I’m not good at wording. Also- discord links for yalls recommendations?

There is a section for Warrior Cats discussions (not roleplays) where members from FeralFront can meet up and discuss the fandom :)

For roleplays, you should check Group Recruitment area in case there are roleplays rebooted from FeralFront.
As far as the structure goes, we don't have a set roleplays like the one you mentioned, but someone might organize something similar. Just have to jeep checking the Recruitment area (or maybe start your own rp!)

Take a look at the FAQ, it answers most common questions about this forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back